Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Current Beretta Vertec Prices?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Current Beretta Vertec Prices?

So... earlier today a viewer shot me a message and offered me $1750 for my Vertec. Now, I think I paid like $700 for it so this made me wonder. I looked around and couldn't find any except on gun broker and all were going for $1700 and up and the sold history showed some going for like $2200-2500.

Did they discontinue these and I just missed it?
    Last edited by Mrgunsngear; 03-11-17 at 07:44.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting. I have an Inox Vertec 96FS that I wouldn't mind unloading. Although I understand the 92 models are the real preference. Just swap a 9mm barrel and mag, and its almost the same thing, lol.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was going to make a smart ass comment that he was buying it because a celebrity owned it, then I too went and looked at prices. You know I think i could have bought them for like $600-700 new at one point, maybe less.

As far as them being discontinued, anything is possible. While I haven't kept too much up on the M9A3 though, isn't the grip angle the same as the vertec? It possible the same frame? If that is the case, there could be the issue of the vertecs drying up as production is shifted causing a bit of a demand to increase. I had heard of the 92G-SDs going for a good bit before they did a run of those. Not even sure if that is a model that is currently being produced for that matter.
    Last edited by Kain; 03-11-17 at 00:08.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score

Current Beretta Vertec Prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I was going to make a smart ass comment that he was buying it because a celebrity owned it, then I too went and looked at prices. You know I think i could have bought them for like $600-700 new at one point, maybe less.

As far as them being discontinued, anything is possible. While I haven't kept too much up on the M9A3 though, isn't the grip angle the same as the vertec? It possible the same frame? If that is the case, there could be the issue of the vertecs drying up as production is shifted causing a bit of a demand to increase. I had heard of the 92G-SDs going for a good bit before they did a run of those. Not even sure if that is a model that is currently being produced for that matter.
    I do believe you are correct that the grip angle is the same. One reason I liked them and the a3 over the old 92s.

92G-SD is still on their US website just like the vertec is and they say they brought it back in 2015 because of popularity. Strange about the vertec and no real answer as to what happened. I know they've been a little harder to come by, but I read on another forum, someone ordered one I think early part of 2016. Don't know why that's sticking with me but it is. MSRP is still listed on their website as 899.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Now you made me regret passing up on one a few weeks ago for $600!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    And I had a buddy just sell a pair of 96 vertecs for $800 total!

Feedback Score
    I hope not because I had a 96 Inox Vertec I sold for $700 a couple of years go. I thought I did well because I paid $600 for it and shot it.

If they're now worth $1500+ I am going to be sad.
    Last edited by Talon167; 03-11-17 at 20:13.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon167 View Post
    I hope not because I had a 96 Inox Vertec I sold for $700 a couple of years go. I thought I did well because I paid $600 for it and shot it.

If they're now worth $1500+ I am going to be sad.
    There's one on gunbroker for 2k.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    They had discontinued them a while back (early-mid 2000's I believe) and brought them back recently in 2015.

I don't know if the new ones are Tennessee made and your is Italian and maybe that is the reason for the big offer?

ETA: It has only been recently that they have started offering all the previous variants. For a while there it was just the 92FS, M9, M9A1, 92A1, 96FS & 96A1.
    Last edited by Big A; 03-13-17 at 12:40.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    I remember looking pretty hard at the newer stainless Vertecs last year and almost picking one up. If I remember right the price was something like $650 - $700 from Buds. I recently looked around for them again and didn't see any new ones for sale. They are still listed on Beretta's website though. I was under the hopeful impression that Beretta was simply producing other guns at the moment and that the Vertec's were waiting their turn for another production run.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast