Thread: Must have accessories for 9mm AR's?

Feedback Score

Must have accessories for 9mm AR's?

Just placed an order for a Colt 6951 and hope to have it in a few days.

Other than the usual AR accessories, any must haves for the 9mm guns?

Other than an UpLula of course! Perhaps mag pouches? What do you guys use?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    9mm Suppressor and subsonic ammo
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter37 View Post
    9mm Suppressor and subsonic ammo
    In time!

Feedback Score
    Obligatory mags and ammo. For pouches I like to use the HSGI pistol tacos, normal or extended length both work. I just picked up a Blue Force Gear Ten-speed MP7 chestrig to play with too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DYI01 View Post
    Obligatory mags and ammo. For pouches I like to use the HSGI pistol tacos, normal or extended length both work. I just picked up a Blue Force Gear Ten-speed MP7 chestrig to play with too.
    Thanks! I didn't think of using the pistol tacos. Got plenty of mags on the way and the ammo is sitting here waiting to be loaded

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Try some Federal AE9AP 124g FMJ. My CMMG eats the X ring out of a B-27 at 100 yards off the bench with it.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    I'll take a look at the AE stuff. Currently burning through some 124 grain Blazer Brass and some 115 grain Remington UMC FMJ and I'll be handloading again soon once we move to the new place next month. Other than that I'll take a look. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Rubber gloves and lube.

After the second round down range, the blow back will make the interior filthy.
    Shooting cheap Wolf steel case or Winchester White Box, the action seems noticeably slow down at 200 rounds or so attributed to fouling.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    Rubber gloves and lube.

After the second round down range, the blow back will make the interior filthy.
    Shooting cheap Wolf steel case or Winchester White Box, the action seems noticeably slow down at 200 rounds or so attributed to fouling.
    Winchester white box 115g FMJ will function reliably in my CMMG MK-9, but it is a bit dirty. Groups averaged 6" at 100 yards with Winchester 115g. Federal aluminum and brass case 115g shot larger groups. For accuracy, I would test different brands of 124g ammunition. For running CQB drills at distances of 50 meters and closer, anything will work well enough.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Thanks... the biggest reason I got the 6951 is for our local indoor range (pistol calibers only) that only stretches out to 25 yards. As long as 115 grain runs reliably, that's what it'll be used for, mostly a training aid. I will take it out to the 100 yard range with some 124 grain for accuracy though!