Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AR/M4 Targets...What Do You Shoot At??

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    I shoot dirt.

C4
    It's even better when you bump fire!

Derek
    An evil soul wields an evil sword.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    I shoot dirt.
    Then you don't need one of those fancy Aimcogs!

There's a group of dirt shooters here in AZ. They've posted pics of their shoots, and there's actually booger eaters firing guns with NO SIGHT SYSTEM at all.... not even irons!

These are the morons that bitch because they can't blow up 50 pounds of tannerite on the city of Casa Grande's range.

I contend that these retards should stick to cap guns.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post

There's a group of dirt shooters here in AZ. They've posted pics of their shoots, and there's actually booger eaters firing guns with NO SIGHT SYSTEM at all.... not even irons!

These are the morons that bitch because they can't blow up 50 pounds of tannerite on the city of Casa Grande's range.

I saw a few AAR's of carbine classes that looked like that.

Feedback Score

Talking Restraint is optional

Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post

Don't hold back Demi....let us know what you really think about them......!Haha

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rat31465 View Post

Don't hold back Demi....let us know what you really think about them......!Haha
    These guys are real A-holes. They really do the shooting community no favors with their antics. At one point these peckerheads were blasting their flame throwers out at the public (unsupervised) range. They posted pics of this retardation too.

After that we started calling them dirt burners. Now tell me what the average citizen might think if he was taking his kid out to the range to teach him how to shoot a 22 rifle, and came across these imbeciles.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Special Abrasion Resistant AR500 plates 3/8" thick x 12" wide x 12" tall.

Feedback Score
    Where I work, every so often, we make a bunch of FBI and other targets. My favorite is the terrorist with the AK.
    I make his face and chest look like a fish net with all the holes. Then I run downrange and stab the bastard in the belly.

Feedback Score
    I loved the 80s and shooting in gravel pits

people would leave cars I have shot up a lot of complete cars
    its a blast when they left them with windows and stuff in tact and you get to make it look like swiss cheese
    we used to do a lot of testing rounds to see how angles would take out things
    I do love 308 for its ability to crack or make a good hole in the block of a big american iron car without any problem

nothing like rolling up with a few thousand rounds of 308 & 223 and couple hundred of 44 mag and 45 and 9 mm and other various and spend 8 hours shooting up these things !!!!!

we never could get a car even with gas in the tank to blow up like in the movies though !!!!

also dishwashing machines and fridges etc.. that people used to dump

ahhhh I miss those days

I did have the chance to shoot up a bunch of ponds that were frozen over with a 308 it was pretty cool the 223 not so great

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234