Thread: Troy 308 HP M-LOK Rail Dimensions & Opinions

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Troy 308 HP M-LOK Rail Dimensions & Opinions

Hey Guys,

Has anyone bought and installed the Troy 15" 308HP M-LOK rail on their 308? I'm looking for a little help on the diameter and weight if possible. Troy, nor any other site provides any details on the diameter of the rail, or the weight of the rail. I'd like to know both, but most interested in the ID. Weight-wise it can be, "It's a tank" or it's no heavier than any other M-LOK rail I have...anything is better than nothing. I did shoot a note to Troy, but thought I'd hit up the forum and hope for a break on some intel on it.

Here's a link to the rail on Troy's website. Click here for that.

Below is a pic of the rail. Anyone else think that it bears a striking resemblance to another particularly ultra-awesome rail? I still have not made a decision on a rail for my LR-308. It is literally the LAST part left to buy; and proving to be somewhat difficult.

As always, thank you for any insight you can provide!

Here's the pic:

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    From Rosemarie at Troy Industries:

The inner diameter is 1.545” and the weight of the 15” is 12.26oz. Along with the proprietary barrel nut, the tools required for installation are included with the rail.

So the diameter is slightly smaller than the URX 4. Weigh is consistent for a sturdy MLOK of that length.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams