Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Range Bags

Feedback Score
    I've had some fancy ones like the First Spear backpack thing and the Gorilla system from SO Tech. Now I just use a random bag that I got from Home Depot years ago. I like having a simple bag I can just dump things in and tend to compartmentalize stuff w using smaller containers.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I got the Oakley range bag when they were 50% off. It is big but I like that it fits 8.5 X 11 targets perfectly and has a built in IFAK. It's built well but I wouldn't spend full retail for it or that much for any pistol bag. The bag for me is well thought out with the pockets and storage.

Oakley Bag.jpg

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have one of the big tactical tailor gear bags. It's not great for organization but it holds everything I need and it's super tough so anything you throw in it with metal or sharp corners (like ammo cans, tools, etc...) doesn't wear holes and I can be rough with it and never have to worry if its gonna fail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have the Midway Competition range bag and a 5.11 version. One for pistol one for rifle range. These are quite large bags.

Also have a Larue Tactical pro shooter bag. Perfect for a few pistols and other range items.
    http://www.larue.com/node/318
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've got the 5.11 range ready bag. I never use the center insert as I just take it out and stuff a broken down sbr in there.
    The side pockets hold my mags, extra ammo, tape, targets, hearing pro, pretty much everything needed for the range.

If I ever have to bring more than this I just throw everything in a pelican 1600.

Feedback Score
    Go to home depot. The tool bags there are more durable than "range bags" and cheaper.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123