Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B&T APC in 300 blackout?

Feedback Score

B&T APC in 300 blackout?

I was at one of the local gun stores and they have a bunch of the B&T 9mm subguns. The APC in particular looks pretty cool. I understand that there is 5.56. Anyone have any idea about a 300 blackout or a 300 barrel. The "braces" that they come with are pretty solid so it would make a pretty decent pistol or sbr. Josh, you heard anything?
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    I was at one of the local gun stores and they have a bunch of the B&T 9mm subguns. The APC in particular looks pretty cool. I understand that there is 5.56. Anyone have any idea about a 300 blackout or a 300 barrel. The "braces" that they come with are pretty solid so it would make a pretty decent pistol or sbr. Josh, you heard anything?
    B&T said at the SHOT Show that a 300blk would be available but I never heard a timeframe.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Soon. Very soon.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    IIRC, they will be available in the US in pistol form only. I think I heard that from Grant.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Having one as a pistol would be lame. Hopefully they'll produce a factory SBR as pictured above. If not, they should sell the pistol, buttstock and sec922(r) compliance parts. Either way I'll likely buy one, but not if I can only keep it as a pistol.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Having one as a pistol would be lame. Hopefully they'll produce a factory SBR as pictured above. If not, they should sell the pistol, buttstock and sec922(r) compliance parts. Either way I'll likely buy one, but not if I can only keep it as a pistol.
    922 parts should not be a problem. It accepts AR trigger packs. Add a muzzle device and US mag and you should be good to go.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    I believe that I read somewhere on this forum that the trigger packs were the AR15 type at first, but are not now. I might be confused though. The uncertainty is what kept me from buying the APC223. I'd like to see that sort of thing in writing from the manufacturer.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I believe that I read somewhere on this forum that the trigger packs were the AR15 type at first, but are not now. I might be confused though. The uncertainty is what kept me from buying the APC223. I'd like to see that sort of thing in writing from the manufacturer.
    You can use standard GI FCG in them.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast