Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Price of Blue Labels Has Gone Up?!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    So what I do out of principal is use another FFL for a transfer and buy from Atlantic Tactical so no tax involved. I'm right at the same price and I give the small guy business and not have to deal with the monkeys at the other place.
    Was going to give them a shot, but they can only sell Glocks in PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Was going to give them a shot, but they can only sell Glocks in PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA.
    Where are you located? I looked up Kiesler and they sell to IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, ND, OH, SD, and WI.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Our oldest daughter is Corrections Officer in Lexington KY, and having trouble finding a blue label G23...suggestions?

George
    If we want to regain the respect of the world, we should begin by announcing that children have no business expressing opinions on anything except "Do you have enough room in the toes?" -Florence King

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post
    Our oldest daughter is Corrections Officer in Lexington KY, and having trouble finding a blue label G23...suggestions?

George
    PM sent.

Classic Arms & Archery on Regency Road is the only blue label dealer in Lexington. She'll just have to call them every few days and ask them if they have any in stock or not. That's how I found mine. She can also follow them on Facebook; sometimes they post updates about blue labels they just received or have in stock.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    What's the ethical/contractual legality of FFL's charging the shipping cost on blue labels? Every blue label Glock dealer in my state tacks on the $25 shipping fee.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post

George
    Classic Arms And Archery Company (Blue Label Sub D)
    Marks Guns Inc. (Blue Label Sub D)
    Kiesler Police Supply (Blue Label Distributor for KY)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    What's the ethical/contractual legality of FFL's charging the shipping cost on blue labels? Every blue label Glock dealer in my state tacks on the $25 shipping fee.
    I would charge the customer for it if the distributor charged shipping to the dealer. Markup on Blue Label guns is horrible.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Charging shipping is standard no matter the gun. The price issue is because it has to go Second Day. Now depending on the dealer that may change like last week we only charged $5 for shipping.

Feedback Score
    Have her call Classic Arms tomorrow and ask for Paul or Ricky and ask about a blue label G23. We don't order them, they just send them to us via a distributor. They can can set one back for her once one hits the store. They'll call her when it does... Phone number is859-278-8370... I do work there, just not in sales..

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Many thanks, slow10ker....I passed along your message to her in an email, and will talk to her later today.

Since she's one of women in her area who qualified with the firearm, she gets hospital transport duty with regularity, and on at least one occasion found that all the dept guns were checked out. :-(

George
    If we want to regain the respect of the world, we should begin by announcing that children have no business expressing opinions on anything except "Do you have enough room in the toes?" -Florence King

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast