Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Project Reject ***(MAJOR Update page 3)*** IT GROUPS!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyzik View Post
    I did read that. And perhaps not. Either way this was an interesting "test" and I'm glad you took the time to do it and post.

Shoot me an IM when you get a chance and let me know which barrel you meant.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Very cool. Nice shooting and a great use for the barrel!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This is a cool idea for a thread. It's like getting a dog at the pound. But with guns! Good work!

Feedback Score
    I wonder if somewhere someone is sitting there reading this and going "DAmn! Mebbee I should have tried harder on that barrel."...

Nice project, thanks for sharing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thebarracuda View Post
    This is a cool idea for a thread. It's like getting a dog at the pound. But with guns! Good work!
    I have a few more barrels I am going to do this with which were also considered "reject" barrels. This one here is one of the better barrels I've shot when you figure group sizes. 3/4 MOA is impressive, and to touch a 1/2 MOA for me personally is better than I can recall in a very long time.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This has been an interesting series of posts, I hope you can keep it going.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt guy View Post
    This has been an interesting series of posts, I hope you can keep it going.

Thanks
    Thank you, sadly I can't get reject barrels like this on a regular basis, but I do have a few to play with.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Thank you, sadly I can't get reject barrels like this on a regular basis, but I do have a few to play with.
    Sure you can. There is a big pile of them!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by richdkim77 View Post
    Sure you can. There is a big pile of them!
    ....and I here I thought I was going to get abuse when I saw you had posted. If I had feelings, I would consider feeling bad.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This was a very interesting read, thank you. And Kudos to you for giving it to a disabled vet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast