Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comparison inquiry PA vs Vortex

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MattC View Post
    From PA's website...

"PA1-6X24SFP-ACSS-5.56 is protected by the Primary Arms Lifetime Warranty. If a defect due to materials or workmanship, or even normal wear and tear, has caused your product to malfunction, Primary Arms will either repair or replace your product. "

http://www.primaryarms.com/pa1-6x24s...4sfp-acss-5-56
    yeah, keep reading... http://primaryarmsoptics.com/primary...y-information/

What I posted in my previous post says exactly what you typed... "defective materials and workmanship, normal wear and tear".

Accidents, dropping them, fire, are not normal wear and tear and therefore not covered. Vortex, Burris, and Bushnell are the only companies where I have read the warranty and they say "no questions asked"..

I realize it's not the same website... however the website I linked to is the manufacturer page for the optics. Primaryarms.com is the retail page.
    Last edited by imaguy3; 03-19-17 at 00:38.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by abt1974 View Post

I'm going under the belief that neither is truly daylight bright when illuminated, so no clear winner there.
    I am going have to disagree with your assumption about the Vortex Strike Eagle not being daylight bright. In fact I can't imagine anyone who actually owns the scope saying that. I run this scope on my Recce during some of the hottest Texas summer's where the sun is beatin' down bright and burning hot and my Strike Eagle always has plenty of illumination. Unless may my battery is getting weak.
    I cannot vouch for the PA scope, I've never owned one. But plan to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    I was at a precision rifle match the other day and among all the Nightforce, S&B, Bushnell HDMR, and a USO, one guy was running a Primary Arms 4-14 with the R grid reticle on a 308....And he was shooting pretty dam good!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12