Thread: Macon Armory .45 Direct Impingement Carbine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Macon Armory .45 Direct Impingement Carbine

Anyone have any experience/feedback on this carbine?

Interested in a .45 pistol caliber carbine. This one intrigues me with it being a DI rather than blowback gun.

Feedback Score
    I've had one for a couple of years. Well made, works great. Works very well for 45 Supper, since the case is fully supported. Just came back from a trip to Macon to see Rudy the owner, really great guy. I had a chance to fire one full auto, works fine. You can't go wrong with anything from Rudy.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I don't have one but I stopped by there and met the guys. They are very knowledgeable and willing to offer help in anyway they can that experience and knowledge to our industry. Top shelf guys at Macon Armory.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDawn View Post
    I don't have one but I stopped by there and met the guys. They are very knowledgeable and willing to offer help in anyway they can that experience and knowledge to our industry. Top shelf guys at Macon Armory.
    wjat magazine does it take. thinking of doing 1. dont have a lot of background with .45 carbines

tks
    carbine 357

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by carbine357 View Post
    wjat magazine does it take. thinking of doing 1. dont have a lot of background with .45 carbines

tks
    carbine 357
    They sell a mag well adapter for lowers and I believe the HK USC 45 mags are the fit for it.

Feedback Score
    He's not using that mag adapter anymore. He has his own proprietary magazines and adapter. The new mags are much better, stainless steel and well made.