Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Primary Arms 1-6x Gen 3 Scope

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Is Trijicon in a partnership with Primary Arms? I was under the impression PA had the patent on the ACSS. Do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just know that Primary Arms offers Trijicon ACOG with the ACSS reticle in both red and green.

I guess that it is some kind of contact or partnership. It's only available from Primary Arms as far as I know.

My biggest decision after using the Primary Arms 1-6X scope with the ACSS reticle when I buy the Trijicon ACOG with the ACSS reticle is which color?

I'm leaning towards the green reticle. But I have had Limited use of green reticles.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Is Trijicon in a partnership with Primary Arms? I was under the impression PA had the patent on the ACSS. Do you know?

Trijicon is licensing the reticle as I understand it. Perhaps there are plans to add it to more Trijicon optics

Feedback Score
    I haven't handled the Primary Arms Gen III scope, but I'm seriously underwhelmed by their 1-6x Gen II with ACSS reticle.

The glass clarity is poor and the illumination isn't very good. And the glass is smudged on the inside and activating the illumination causes everything to have a red hazy glow. Lastly the illumination flickers with even the slightest touch of the control knob and it isn't reliable.

Feedback Score
    Which Trijicon low power scopes have the ACSS style recticle that includes windage with the BDC?
    I looked and don't really see one.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    That explains it. I was looking at the Trijicon site and variable power optics.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    Trijicon is licensing the reticle as I understand it. Perhaps there are plans to add it to more Trijicon optics
    Man, I hope they come out with an MRO with the ACSS CQB reticle, that would be sweet!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-n-Ky View Post
    I just know that Primary Arms offers Trijicon ACOG with the ACSS reticle in both red and green.

I guess that it is some kind of contact or partnership. It's only available from Primary Arms as far as I know.

My biggest decision after using the Primary Arms 1-6X scope with the ACSS reticle when I buy the Trijicon ACOG with the ACSS reticle is which color?

I'm leaning towards the green reticle. But I have had Limited use of green reticles.
    I do believe green is more daylight friendly. Might be wrong, but that's what my own eyeballs tell me anyway.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12thman View Post
    Man, I hope they come out with an MRO with the ACSS CQB reticle, that would be sweet!
    Primary arms sells a Holosun with the ACSS reticle, so they are putting them in RDS. Perhaps a MRO is not far away?

Feedback Score
    Do the PA 1X6's hold up in high round count (1,00 rounds) weekend classes?
    Anyone heard of them going down?
    Where are they made?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast