Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSA has 9mm Metalform AR15 32rds for $12.99 each

Feedback Score

PSA has 9mm Metalform AR15 32rds for $12.99 each

I just want to pass along a great deal on 9mm AR15 magazines. Palmetto State Armory has 9mm Metalform AR15 32rd magazines for $12.99 each and free delivery if you buy 10. I've purchased them before and the only difference between these and regular Metalform AR15 32rd magazines is the PSA logo on the floor plate. These are the gold standard of 9mm AR15 magazines. They do have the follower bolt hold open. The regular Metalform branded version of this magazine sells for about $30, so these are as steal. The Colt branded version sells for even more. BTW, I have no affiliation with PSA other than occasionally buying from them. I just figured that I'd pass along with great deal for other magazine whores like myself.
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-9...-magazine.html

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    This is a freaking outstanding price. I don't need any but I'm buying some more! Buy 'em cheap and stack em deep! Theses are outstanding magazines. Like the OP said these are the same as OEM Colt magazines with a different logo on the floor plate.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 03-16-17 at 19:02.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How do the magazines compare to ASC?
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    I recently acquired a 10 rnd ASC mag.
    To keep it short, it is crap.

On a PSA hybrid bolt and QC10 lower it will not seat unless you really ram it in. Sometime you think it is fully seated and it will pop out.
    Rounds are more difficult to load than the PSA/Metalform mag and occasionally will cause a mis-feed.
    I inadvertently bought the FDE and the finish is crap. The texture is very rough and alreay coming off after a few insert-ejection cycle.

I have a Nerd tuned Metalform on the way and hopefully that will be better than both the ASC and PSA mags.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A full ASC magazine is hard to seat when the bolt is closed, that is a given. They are difficult to reload due to the strong magazine springs. They are similar to the Colt SMG magazines I had back in the mid 1980's and the Colt mags were reliable as an anvil. My current ASC magazines have been trouble free to date.

Buy a Lula loader. It makes topping off magazines a breeze.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    A full ASC magazine is hard to seat when the bolt is closed, that is a given.
    Guess I should have said it is very difficult to seat when empty.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Sold out.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Keep checking back if you want some. Their website sometimes says they're out of stock, but they add them back later. Of course sometimes they're actually out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I grabbed another five as soon as I received the email as I knew they wouldn't last long. I've been stocking up on these over the past 6-8 months everytime they went on sale. I like them a lot. Using in my CMMG SBR and two 16" 9mm uppers.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Apparently back in stock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast