Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chuck Berry RIP

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    TMS, I fear that stuff being deposited in others' mouth may be more common than we think. The juvenile facility where I recently--but no longer--worked had many sex offenders. One boy, a serial offender, was charged with using a weapon to force another to open his mouth to receive solid deposits. This kid when he graduated was the valedictorian. Also he was voted most likely to succeed. If he ever shows up on my door step, I would shoot him on sight and take my chances with the law. This guy's preferred behavior is so twisted that his rehabilitation is not possible.. He's also 6'5'' and weighs a trim 290 pounds. I'm not comfortable with our system of capital punishment. That said, this boy is overdue to receive his dose.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Karma catches up with people

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Those hooker videos are hilarious! there are a couple but too grainy to tell if it parts of one vid or separate. Anyway, the guy I was working with yesterday is a guitar nut who had Chuck up on a pedestal. For lunch yesterday I played him those videos then we listened streamed some of chucks hits all afternoon. I still can stop laughing at his disappointment!
    Last edited by sgtrock82; 03-22-17 at 11:33.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I didn't know all the weird sex history about Chuck B. I did know that he had been in the pen 2 or 3 times and really don't care if he stole chickens, made whiskey, or even boosted a few cars. So how can I be an apologist for him now? I can say that all the other perverts in his category probably couldn't sing or play the guitar so therefore he.....However, I still would not have dropped my soap around him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234