Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Murder or Self-Defense if Officer Is Killed in Raid? (No-Knock Raid Thread)

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    1) Counter-ambush
    2) U.S. Marshalls = High-Risk Warrant Service (Literally about the most dangerous task for LE)
    3) Cameraman: "Mup da do didda bix nood rayciss mofugga"

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I wish they were hiring...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If you ever see that show fugitive task force or whatever you'll see this kind of approach almost every episode. They are investigators looking for criminals and NOT a SWAT team. When they find who they are looking for they gear up and go grab them. Basically a bunch of plain clothes guys throw on gear and off they go. Generally they tend to scream US Marshals warrant when they knock. Pretty sure the video picked up late or was edited. No clue about the muzzling of folks and then lighting them up with the flashlight... wasn't there have no idea what was said. I do find it odd that if they really felt threatened they didn't do squat about it just stand out in the open waiting to get lit up. Most likely someone had a case of bravado and a shotgun in the face made them be nice nice and start recording to show how racist the cops are.

On a tangential topic, I do find it odd that LEO tend to look like criminals in many cases. I've run across cops more tatted up than some of the bangers around. Is everyone undercover. What happened to looking like a professional?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Their SOG team WILL fornicate thy backside.

And you know, they aint even uppity assholes like the FBI or all Training Day like the DEA.

If they come to your house, somebody fvcked up bad.

My experience with them has been very much that they measure 6 times and cut once.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Is there a reason it isn't obvious they're USMS?
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Howdy,

They were most likely working plainclothes duty when they obtained the location of the kidnapper / fugitive. They may have been in a UC role, for confirmation thereof, prior to the snatch-n-grab.

HTH

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    Is there a reason it isn't obvious they're USMS?
    ETA:

If USMS SOG showed up at my house, I'd prone myself out, cuff myself, and shackle my shanks for 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Their SOG team WILL fornicate thy backside.
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 04-06-17 at 15:36.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ive only worked around them a few times. Every time was for violent felons (bank robbers, murderers, etc..) and every time Ive worked with them they have been nothing but the utmost professionals.

As far as their clothing, Ive never actually seen them in a uniform. They do plain clothes because they are always actively searching for the fugitive and are out on foot a lot of the times.

As far as tats in LE..... It doesn't have the stigma it used to. Plus a lot of LE are former military and that's a group that tends to have lots of tattoos.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    These guys do a lot of training and shooting. It is not like normal LEO. They have Marshall markings and badges to stick on plate carriers ... can't watch video now ... but assume they are not in platesm

Feedback Score
    Bald guy needs to be taken to firearms 101 class and beaten about the heads and shoulders. What a retard. Muzzle pointing cops hack me off. Look with your eyes.

So those guys are soooo dangerous he has to keep a muzzle pointed at them, untilllll they decide to all turn around and walk away.

Did I hear right that the videographer not only has a lawyer, he has a "felony lawyer"?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Bald guy needs to be taken to firearms 101 class and beaten about the heads and shoulders. What a retard. Muzzle pointing cops hack me off. Look with your eyes.

So those guys are soooo dangerous he has to keep a muzzle pointed at them, untilllll they decide to all turn around and walk away.

Did I hear right that the videographer not only has a lawyer, he has a "felony lawyer"?
    You may not like his methods but they did deter any potential drama/flash family reunions.

Cell phone boy sold his woof tickets but did so in the house.
    They knew what they were up to and why.

That seemed less like overzealousness and more like "you really do need to get on".

Their first priority was making sure nobody helped their wanted subject , or harmed him, and to ensure there was no trickery.

No yelling, no cussing, light was to not block phone as much as to retain visibilty of variable actors.

Civil rights were respected and scene integrity maintained.

Hoodrat said he had a FAMILY lawyer which imtimidates no one.

This is where the high risk warrant service is an example done right. Even if they shut all doors and watched Family Feud; I would still have expected Marshall to cover side 1 level 1 plus murder holes(aka Windows)

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast