Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Murder or Self-Defense if Officer Is Killed in Raid? (No-Knock Raid Thread)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Bald guy needs to be taken to firearms 101 class and beaten about the heads and shoulders. What a retard. Muzzle pointing cops hack me off. Look with your eyes.

So those guys are soooo dangerous he has to keep a muzzle pointed at them, untilllll they decide to all turn around and walk away.

Did I hear right that the videographer not only has a lawyer, he has a "felony lawyer"?
    Yeah seriously, looked like a bunch of fat mall ninjas with plate carriers. I'm surprised they didn't bound back to their vehicles after they secured their HVT. Lol.

And I think camera guy said he has a "family lawyer".

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Didn't see anything wrong in that video except the failure to follow simple instructions of go back in your house. The I didn't do nuff'n has to wonder why he had a gun trained on him the whole time lol.

"Racist azz bitches".

Yup, upstanding pillar of the community there.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819