Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who carries a spare mag for their pocket pistol?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For autos, I try for a pocket holster that has a magazine pouch included. My Recluse holster holds my LCP and a reload... and I do have a rarely used double ammo pocket pouch for it. I have the Magguts internal for all of my 6 round magazines... which allows me to carry 15 rounds of .380 in my back pocket.

I have a pocket holster on order for my P938 which is similar... just a cargo pocket holster. I also got a single pocket magazine pouch from the same maker...

For my revolver, I used to carry two speedloaders when it was only in .38. I converted my 642-1 to 9mm, so using moon clips. I usually don't pocket carry it (ankle backup gun), but when I do... I try for three moon clips.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    If I'm dressed and vertical I have a gun on me. If I have a gun on me I have, at minimum, 1 reload for it.
    Which has been my thought process of late as well. Leads me to pocket carry my 442 with a speed strip in my weak side pocket.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is a little better than throwing a loose magazine in the pocket. http://www.safariland.com/products/h...sz=12&start=53
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    This is a little better than throwing a loose magazine in the pocket. http://www.safariland.com/products/h...sz=12&start=53
    That's a really good magazine carrier imo. If you must carry a magazine in your pocket though, I suggest this;

https://www.nsrtactical.com/collecti...gazine-carrier
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Always. At least one mag for the Glock 19. 2 mags when I carry the bodyguard.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    One spare mag in the off side front pocket
    Semper Fi, Tres Deuce. Rest In Peace GM, MG, JK, CC. KIA May 2, 2008 - Freedom has a taste the protected will never know at a price they cannot understand.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good thread which has prompted me to change my habit of not carrying spare ammo when I'm out and about. Sometimes I carry two handguns. A Shield in an appendix carry holster and a Ruger LCP in the left pocket.

Feedback Score
    Only one?

EDC is a Glock-19 in an G-CODE INCOG holster with a paddled dual-mag GDM carrier. So, forty-five rounds with the capability to pocket carry extra magazines.
    Last edited by ArmedNovelist; 03-22-17 at 10:19. Reason: EDC Info

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey. You're paranoid. I'm not. My enemies are real.

Feedback Score
    I put a magazine with an extended base plate in my offhand-hip pocket in front of my wallet. The wallet holds it in place.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast