Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who carries a spare mag for their pocket pistol?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    My new pocket magazine holders showed up yesterday.
    What did you get? Pics?

I was using a Snagmag for my G23 but it wouldn’t always catch/hold in the pocket when pulling the mag out. I recently sold it and am looking for a replacement.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    What did you get? Pics?

I was using a Snagmag for my G23 but it wouldn’t always catch/hold in the pocket when pulling the mag out. I recently sold it and am looking for a replacement.
    Fixed it. I was using a Galco singjr. It works pretty well. I have two. It does dump the magazine occasionally. I don't think this will.

I struggle finding things on Taptalk. I searched/posted on a regular page then searched for the post on Taptalk to add photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    I do carry an extra magazine but it stays in the car .

Feedback Score
    I usually wear cargo shorts and put a magazine for the pocketgun (2nd gun) there. Lately that's been the 9+1 Beretta Bobcat .25.

Feedback Score
    Considering that statistically speaking the smaller the gun the more likely to malfunction and the low capacity, carrying a spare mag for a pocket carry is even more critical than a full size gun. I carry a Glock 42 right front pocket spare mag left front pocket. Whenever possible I do not put anything else in the pocket with the spare magazine.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sagecarbina View Post
    I do carry an extra magazine but it stays in the car .
    My car carries lots of spare mags! A set of cuffs too! I needed a pair 22 years ago and didn't have any. Borrowed a pair. I have not needed a pair since. But they're ready to go!

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Who carries a spare mag for their pocket pistol?

I was using two of these Desantis mag pouches.

I have a leather Galco version for a G17/22 magazine.

Last edited by usmcvet; 03-30-18 at 09:09.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My car carries lots of spare mags! A set of cuffs too! I needed a pair 22 years ago and didn't have any. Borrowed a pair. I have not needed a pair since. But they're ready to go!

It only took one instance of me needing handcuffs while off duty for me to learn to always have a set on me. But post-police life I do not carry them anymore.
    Last edited by flenna; 03-29-18 at 17:56.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Fixed it. I was using a Galco singjr. It works pretty well. I have two. It does dump the magazine occasionally. I don't think this will.

I struggle finding things on Taptalk. I searched/posted on a regular page then searched for the post on Taptalk to add photos!

Sweet. I do not care what anyone says- leather may not be the most practical and advanced material for holsters but it darn sure is the best looking!
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Who carries a spare mag for their pocket pistol?

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Sweet. I do not care what anyone says- leather may not be the most practical and advanced material for holsters but it darn sure is the best looking!
    I agree!

Stock holder.

https://www.purdygear.com/images/400...20K-9,1000.jpg
    I was.ted a squared bottom for my cargo type pants.

Last edited by usmcvet; 03-30-18 at 09:48.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast