Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Specialized Armament Contact Info Request

Feedback Score

Specialized Armament Contact Info Request

Guys,

Does anyone have good, current phone number or a direct email address for those in charge at SA?

Haven't been able to speak with anyone there in person in over five months of trying!

I'd like to talk to them about the status of my rifle upgrade, but can't seem to get through to anyone at either of the two phone numbers listed (7397 or 2715).

Dale

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Try this:

info at sar15 dot com

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    http://www.specializedarmament.com/contact-us

The phones do NOT ring at Specialized Armament.

All calls go through the computerized messaging system in our Texas office.
    Please, leave your email address and phone number, along with a brief message.
    We will contact you as needed. SA does not accept telephone orders.

(480) 382-2715 Voice

FAX communication has become obsolete and an unending avenue for SPAM.
    Consequently, we no longer maintain a company FAX line.
    Please, send email attachments to the address above or any other SA email.

Feel free to contact info@sar15.com for personal service or questions.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the quick replies ... much appreciated.

Unfortunately, I've left a number of messages on both phones since September 2016 with call-back info, and have yet to hear back.

Their email address is equally frustrating, but they did email me twice, once in 10/2016 and again just last month but with no definitive completion date. I'm really just looking for someone I can speak with and get an answer or two regarding the return of my rifle ... completed or not!

Dale

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Send a certified letter demanding the return of your weapon. Find someone who actually wants your business.

Honestly I know they have a good reputation for work but I'd find someone who will at least return a call for a customer with outstanding service.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I've sent them several emails before asking about working on my Colt 6933. First two times I never heard anything back from them. The third time I received an email reply 30mins later and I responded and then never heard back from them haha. Good luck!
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    The situation resolved itself ... my understanding is that several high priority SWAT and military upgrade projects have taken precedence at SA over the last few months.

Thanks for everyone's comments.

Dale

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPDX3 View Post
    The situation resolved itself ... my understanding is that several high priority SWAT and military upgrade projects have taken precedence at SA over the last few months.

Thanks for everyone's comments.

Dale
    That still doesn't explain the lack of response. Delay in work sure but an email back saying we got in a big police job in and those who use the guns professionally come first would have been fine. Being backed up with work is understandable, some basic communication is key.

I've personally watched TSC machine say this to people before. He is open that police department guns go to the front of the line and will tell people he got pushed back because of them.

Feedback Score
    Dale,

I'm in the same boat. I replied to you on Calguns as well. I sent them 8 barrels back in November to be chopped & threaded. They were in communication with me up until the barrels were being held at their local post office. The last e-mail they replied to was on Nov. 14th saying they would pick up the barrels from the PO. The tracking info did update that they were delivered the next day. I didn't get an ETA on when the work would be done, so I e-mailed on Dec. 19th to ask. No response. E-mailed again on Jan. 15th, no response. It's now been 4 months & still no response.

Have you received a response from them yet?

Thank you kindly, R.E.D.

Feedback Score
    R.E.D.,

PM sent.

Dale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast