Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wilson Combat EDC X9

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by graffex View Post
    Nope. Not really a 1911 fan. Full size 45's are hard enough to keep running, I'd have little faith in a compact 9mm.
    I'm at 4,000 rounds through mine with no issues. I think you're projecting problems from other guns on to this one.
    (Formerly known as Red State Tactical)
    m4carbine.net Technical Support Admin

"Why buy a Raptor when a Dakota will do the same job for less?" - Internet Experts

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    A friend just picked his up from his Wilson dealer. He ordered the gun in early April. I am hoping to test the gun out and compare it with my Hi Power to see what the excitement is all about. I won't be buying one no matter how great it is. Nothing against the gun, I just don't have $2900.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    A friend just picked his up from his Wilson dealer. He ordered the gun in early April. I am hoping to test the gun out and compare it with my Hi Power to see what the excitement is all about. I won't be buying one no matter how great it is. Nothing against the gun, I just don't have $2900.
    It is a sweet shooting gun and high quality components...the issue for me is the sights and of course the price...

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    I just fell into a Wilson EDC 9x, new in box, should be here Tuesday, I can't decide if I'm keeping it, or selling it. I just bought 4 Sigs a few days before, with plans to upgrade those, I've also got 3 Glocks I need to finish.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Worth is subjective to be sure, and a Wilson 1911 worth the $, but 3k for a gun that does not really offer something a long list of current polymer wonder pistols don't offer now, is very difficult to justify, unless $ is not an issue. This would be a "just cuz I want one" purchase, and there's nothing wrong with that either as long as one is being honest with ones self. I could wear a Timex to tell time, but I wear a Tudor, so...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011