Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat EDC X9

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I'm sure its a very very nice pistol, but for $2895, I would rather have 6 soul less CZP10-C's at $475 a pop when they become available.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    I'm hoping for a 4.25" bushing model.
    I'd be more interested in this as well. I'm not a bull barrel fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I sure am enjoying shooting a prototype X9, that Bill Wilson sent me to test. It is built around the 9mm cartridge and designed for the utmost reliability, using lessons learned by Wilson making a bunch of 9mm 1911 pistols over the years.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    This doesn't have any of the problems the Hi-Power, even semi-custom models like those offered by Nighthawk, have.

So, no, it's not a Hi-Power. It's a double-stack 1911.
    Except it has a tilt breach. This thing is amazing, a true hybrid design.

Feedback Score
    Maybe in a few years. The price is extremely hard to swallow for me considering I like having 2 of any gun I carry.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickStrike View Post
    Maybe in a few years. The price is extremely hard to swallow for me considering I like having 2 of any gun I carry.
    This is pretty much how I feel about it. Maybe in a year or two but that price is keeping me away for now. And while I believe in the two is one theorem, I doubt I'll be doing that with this pistol if I pick one up at some point down the road.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I'm sure its a very very nice pistol, but for $2895, I would rather have 6 soul less CZP10-C's at $475 a pop when they become available.
    I could'nt agree more....
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    Can you guys not compare mass produced striker fired polymer guns to low production metal framed single action guns. Save everyone some grief.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nml View Post
    Can you guys not compare mass produced striker fired polymer guns to low production metal framed single action guns. Save everyone some grief.
    "Yeah, That Pagani Huayra is really fast and all but this Toyota Camry is basically the same thing..."
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Could not have said it better.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast