Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting outside of UK Parliament

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    Depending on who you ask, all or part of Russia is Asian.

Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    We should immediately change our pics to the Union Jack, and change our sigs to, "Pray for London."
    I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet. The body count must not be high enough for the effort.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Looks like the police are rocking Sig MCX' and some G36's. Nifty setups.

One MP5A3 spotted, surprisingly. In 2014, all of the armed security around the main touristy places were equipped with MP5's.
    Last edited by contax_shooter; 03-23-17 at 08:43.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Looks like the police are rocking Sig MCX' and some G36's. Nifty setups.

One MP5A3 spotted, surprisingly. In 2014, all of the armed security around the main touristy places were equipped with MP5's.
    Areas that generate $ and where important people in government must be protected, the rest of the rabble can fend for themselves it appears. No thanx.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Areas that generate $ and where important people in government must be protected, the rest of the rabble can fend for themselves it appears. No thanx.
    As a buddy of mine said yesterday .... "Unarmed police only patrols peasant areas. The overlords are protected by real cops."

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

I noticed in the comments on the Sun UK website, people pointed this out and some got down-voted for saying the same thing. Essentially these elites now know what the rest of the commoners feel that have zero or near zero police presence within their smaller towns and are in fear for their lives. The attacker was stopped by a firearm. Not by feels, not by equality, not by love, not by pandering- he was shot dead by a firearm and only then did the attacks stop. That is the only thing that should be taken from this entire scenario- the only thing that matters and it's ridiculous that a civilian who is forced to pay half their income in taxes within the UK isn't trusted to defend himself or herself with a firearm.

7n6

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    slightly OT, look at these poor cops! Are f-ing kidding me? Is that what people in the UK think cops should have to do? Be chased around by some nut with a knife like hapless idiots?

In the US, those first steps he takes toward them he would have been burned down from lead poisoning. I truly can't believe anyone in the UK or other euro countries consider are OK seeing that yet make any comments about US police. In the US, don't need 10 cops to deal with some POS like that, just one is needed.

After emerging from the vehicle, the attacker stabbed a police officer to death in this recent event. RIP officer.

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Cue up the Benny Hill music...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    You see, that is the correct and humane way to subdue an excited citizen. No guns drawn (because no guns were issued), nobody died, the citizen was treated immediately and given a free ride to the health clinic for a check up. That's how it should be done in a civilized nation.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Cue up the Benny Hill music...
    I can't fathom how anyone would be willing to be LE under such conditions or how anyone seeing that as a citizen would be OK with that.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast