Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Holster Idea or Just Hype

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Good Holster Idea or Just Hype

Has anybody seen this? https://sales.concealedcarry.com/brh...b4fb52e0a57909

It sounds too good to be true so I suspect it is.

Feedback Score
    Is the trigger protected?

How positive is the retention ?
    Does it flop around if you run?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Is the trigger protected?

How positive is the retention ?
    Does it flop around if you run?
    Looks like the trigger is protected.
    There is a strap with inside snap to retain.
    I don't know. I guess it depends on how you carry it.
    I don't have one, just got sent the url.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I sent them an email requesting information on trigger guarding. Basically gave some examples of how I felt the soft material could lend to a negligent discharge and explained how my current kydex holster would need to break before the trigger could be actuated in those examples.

Examples included working around a workbench with parts/pieces hanging off of it, rolling around under a car working on it etc...

Will update with their response.

Update response.

"
    I am not sure why you would want to force your holster to have a negligent discharge. You should never manipulate your holster to pull the trigger. That is not what they are made for. Our holster on its own protects the trigger from accidental discharge with the sharkskin canvas. Thank you for your time and have a safe day."

I was going to press further and ask how is stacks up to maybe an Uncle Mikes for rigidity for protection, but with the above response I decided not to waste anymore effort on it.
    Last edited by 1_click_off; 03-27-17 at 09:24.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    I sent them an email requesting information on trigger guarding. Basically gave some examples of how I felt the soft material could lend to a negligent discharge and explained how my current kydex holster would need to break before the trigger could be actuated in those examples.

Examples included working around a workbench with parts/pieces hanging off of it, rolling around under a car working on it etc...

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    I have a belt band like this. When I bend down sometimes the gun falls out. Not cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just looked at the video again. At 5:40 it shows a retaining strap.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Lol

Watch The Video Below To See Why More
    Than 25,788 Daily Carriers Swear:
    "This Is The Best Holster I've Ever Owned"

Any company that sells any product that puts the above on their website should be STEERED CLEAR from.

But 25,788 gun owners are obviously morons and comfortable wasting money as long as they think it's a good deal.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post

+1.... looks too soft for me to stick my glock in...sock holster, no thanks

Feedback Score
    The holster looks like it will collapse when the gun is drawn. That's an immediate no-go. Only way to reholster is to pry it open with your support hand.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast