Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Holster Idea or Just Hype

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If I could buy the holster for $30, I might buy one. It would do nicely as an old guy's holster for trips to store and such. However, I've not yet seen a 1 size fit all holster perform satisfactorily. As El Cid said, requiring two hands to reholster is a drawback.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Looking at the warranty on it as well. Most reputable manufacturers give you a 2week or 30day try it and return if you don't like it option. My crossbreed and RCS both have lifetime warrantys. This has a 60 day manufacture defect warranty that they will replace/repair in first 60, after that you are on your own.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Lol

Watch The Video Below To See Why More
    Than 25,788 Daily Carriers Swear:
    "This Is The Best Holster I've Ever Owned"

Any company that sells any product that puts the above on their website should be STEERED CLEAR from.

But 25,788 gun owners are obviously morons and comfortable wasting money as long as they think it's a good deal.
    That right there

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Soft materials are a no go for me. I want trigger protection and a reinforced mouth so I can safely reholster. Pass.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    Soft materials are a no go for me. I want trigger protection and a reinforced mouth so I can safely reholster. Pass.
    I hadn't thought of collapse, but I should have since I have one that just closes up enough to be a pain.

Feedback Score
    Also I'm not a fan of spare magazine storage on your strong side.

Feedback Score
    Didn't some belly band thing like this get advertised a lot in the 80s in gun magazines?

Feedback Score
    Is there anything more annoying than 5 minutes of straight talking just reading the text on the video?

How about some ACTUAL video of your product in use? ACTUAL drawing/Re-holstering?
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirk208 View Post
    Is there anything more annoying than 5 minutes of straight talking just reading the text on the video?

How about some ACTUAL video of your product in use? ACTUAL drawing/Re-holstering?
    I'm not sure I'd want to see some idiot shoot his junk off while appendix carrying in that POS. Maybe they have a kevlar model just incase.....
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    I'm not sure I'd want to see some idiot shoot his junk off while appendix carrying in that POS. Maybe they have a kevlar model just incase.....
    and I think that just goes to prove the quality/caliber of the holster. It's so awesome...no one wants to see it, or even bother to put it on video.
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast