Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking: Cincinnati Nightclub Shooting

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Breaking: Cincinnati Nightclub Shooting

15 People Shot, One Dead at ‘Horrific’ Cincinnati Nightclub Shooting: Police

One person has been killed and at least fourteen others shot at the Cameo Nightclub in Cincinnati according to local police.

Pet. Sgt. Eric Franz of Cincinnati Police told NBC News "At least 14 people have been shot, 1 of them has succumbed to their injuries."

"They have been transported to four local hospitals. Nothing to add at this point about circumstances of shooting. There are multiple witnesses to interview."

Kelly Martin of the University of Cincinnati Medical Center confirmed to NBC News that their hospital received 8 patients from the incident.

She would not say if they were gunshot victims and was unable to comment if the hospital expects to receive more victims.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...e-dead-n738621
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Terror attack or gang fighting?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Terror attack or gang fighting?
    The story is developing. No information has been released about the shooter(s).

Sources stating that hundreds were at the club and most scattered to the winds after the shooting so it's nightmare to get witness statements at this time.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    One confirmed shooter via CPD Twitter feed, no motive mentioned and no suspect description given at this time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7650436.html
    On its Facebook page, the club describes its Saturday night event as a "grown and sexy night" for people aged over 21.

Mr Neudigate also said that his department was "aware" that the club had faced "challenges" in the past.

Cincinnati Police Sergeant Eric Franz told CNN that the club hires police for extra security, with two officers at the entrance and two in the car park.

I'm guessing someone wasn't feeling so sexy and the grown turned in to a groan?

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    The story is developing. No information has been released about the shooter(s).

Sources stating that hundreds were at the club and most scattered to the winds after the shooting so it's nightmare to get witness statements at this time.
    My bet is they will have no witnesses.

Feedback Score
    Obviously right-wing terror.

Assult weapon.

Feedback Score
    Cincinnati huh? Keep in mind this guy was shot and killed by bystanders when he got out of his car to check on a kid who he accidentally hit when the kid ran out in the road.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/25...ing-boy-4.html

Welcome to the jungle.
    Last edited by Sensei; 03-26-17 at 07:39.

Feedback Score
    They just released security cam photo of the suspected shooter...

IMG_2547.JPG
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I'm guessing someone wasn't feeling so sexy and the grown turned in to a groan?[/B]
    Damn dude...as if one tragedy weren't enough, you have to go and make this pun...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kqBp9Fie8E
    Last edited by Circle_10; 03-26-17 at 08:16.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast