Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rifle RE 6061

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm running the BCM Rifle-RE with a Magpul PRS Gen II and it's been just fine. Nothing to worry about here.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    I have a BCM rifle RE and I happen to have a ACE stock installed on it. The coating is a glossy anodization which is very smooth in operation and makes it easier to slide the foam on (which is notoriously difficult without lube or compressed air). I like the setup but wish the ACE stock had a better sling mounting solution, like a QD socket. Overall, it's strong and lightweight.

As for not being Mil-spec, that is a bit concerning but not overly-concerning. I thought the price was excellent and the Colt kit was going for like $100??? so I thought WTH.
    I had an ACE at one time. My only beef with it was the sling mounting options as you mentioned. This actually has me leaning towards a MOE rifle stock due to that. Can you tell me where the Colt kit was for $100? Do you mean a full kit? Specialized Armament has JUST the rifle RE's for $60 and I think just the tubes are around $50 on Brownells.

Thanks for all the other replies as well.

Feedback Score
    I'm on my mobile and for some reason I am having issues posting the link. Google "BROWNELLS - AR-15/M16 A2 RIFLE BUFFER TUBE ASSEMBLY". It's Colt and it comes with everything but the stock. $102 but out of stock. You can backorder and use the coupon code for free shipping.

I am 2 for 2 in this thread! I also have a MOE rifle stock over a Colt tube. Love it!

ETA: Here's the link. Use "M3P" for 10 bucks off and free shipping.
    Last edited by tehpwnag3; 03-28-17 at 08:35.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12