Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survival courses open to civis?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BG94591 View Post
    Yes, they are still conducting classes. If you have a Instagram account, he’s very active on there. @sofsurvivor or @fieldcraftsurvival. That’s how I communicated with him. He also has a good podcast, if you’d like to check that out.

Bryan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I get a kick out of those guys on their podcast. Funny dudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yes, they are still conducting classes. If you have a Instagram account, he’s very active on there. @sofsurvivor or @fieldcraftsurvival. That’s how I communicated with him. He also has a good podcast, if you’d like to check that out.

Bryan
    Thanks. Unfortunately I don't have Instagram. Sent three emails to them over the course of about a month. Then I used my wife's Facebook to send them a message there as well but still nothing. I was really interested in their Off The Beaten Path Survival Course as it was in my area. Oh well.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aclawrence View Post
    I get a kick out of those guys on their podcast. Funny dudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I have an hour commute each way to work and back so I’ve been listening to their podcast as well. Funny and informative. If you know of any more podcast similar to theirs, I’d like to know. Though Coast to Coast is some times entertaining.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    If you’d like for me to reach out to them on your behalf, let me know. My personal email is elkhitman at gmail dot com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If you’d like for me to reach out to them on your behalf, let me know. My personal email is elkhitman at gmail dot com
    That would be great. Since I didn't sign up for their last Off The Beaten Path Survival Course (I couldn't bring myself to transfer 500 dollars with zero communication) I would like to know when they will be holding another class like that (or any class for that matter) in the northern Nevada area. Also, is there a phone number I can reach them at or some way other than Instagram to gain any form of contact? Thanks, much appreciated!
    Last edited by Jonnyt16; 10-29-17 at 14:35.

Feedback Score
    Oklahoma wilderness survival club - it was so much fun and learning. it was very effective for me because the course and teaching plus technique were familiar and straight to the point. poisonous herbs, animal and how to take care of some hunting injuries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12