Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 F1 changes for the better (<-- Formula 1 Auto Racing)

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    It's been a crazy first few GPs. I'm a Hamilton guy personally but it's nice to see some competition at the front from the red cars.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    FORZA FERRARI!

Wooooooot! I hope Merc eats a whole bag of dicks tomorrow!
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    FORZA FERRARI!

Wooooooot! I hope Merc eats a whole bag of dicks tomorrow!
    How'd that front row work out for ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    Has anyone ever tried gravy in a camelbak?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mnoe82 View Post
    Not well at all for Hamilton.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    Not well at all for Hamilton.
    LOL!!!

I'm glad to see the red cars giving serious chase and actually making it fun to watch a race; aside from just the engineering drool.

As much as I wanted to see Ferrari/Vettel win I was happy to have some new blood on top of the podium.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Dispoainted, but considering so far every lap in Sochi has been lead by a Merc, not bad. This bodes well, if SF can lock out the front row on a track where Merc has every win, ever, it looks good for tracks like Monaco. Hopefully Merc will continue to struggle on US tires, and when we get to tracks with more deg, their race pace will fall off even more so than in Bahrain and Australia.

Seb is still leading the championship by 13 points, but I want Ferrari to win the Constructors World Championship. So far, adrift by 1 point. Kimi needs to up his game.

Any day where Hampster isn't on the podium is a good day, especially when that douche finished 36 seconds behind his team mate, 25 seconds behind the second Ferrari and no mechanical problems are to blame.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I feel bad for Alonso. The Mclaren-Honda really sucks. Even Force India put 2 cars in the points at Sochi.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    I feel bad for Alonso. The Mclaren-Honda really sucks. Even Force India put 2 cars in the points at Sochi.
    I don't. Alonso is a great driver but as a person he is a douche. He deserves everything he got.

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    I don't. Alonso is a great driver but as a person he is a douche. He deserves everything he got.
    Fully agreed. Alonso is the biggest baby on the grid IMO.

I agree also that having the red cars at the front makes it more exciting. F1 is at its best when Ferrari are fighting for a title both as constructors and drivers. I am happy to see the resurgence, and its definitely a change of pace from Maranello from their past 8 years. I want as close of a fight as possible.

My first GP was Indianapolis 2007 and I've been a Hamilton guy ever since. He definitely is polarizing, but that's kinda why I like him. To me, it doesn't get any better than the 2008 championship. It will (likely) never get any better than that. 2 long time rivals battling back and forth all season and Hamilton winning the title by making a pass on the last turn on the last lap of the last race of the year. If I didn't see it for myself I wouldn't have thought it was possible. I hope for another season like that every year. I hope we get one like it this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    Has anyone ever tried gravy in a camelbak?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Fully agreed. Alonso is the biggest baby on the grid IMO.

I agree also that having the red cars at the front makes it more exciting. F1 is at its best when Ferrari are fighting for a title both as constructors and drivers. I am happy to see the resurgence, and its definitely a change of pace from Maranello from their past 8 years. I want as close of a fight as possible.

My first GP was Indianapolis 2007 and I've been a Hamilton guy ever since. He definitely is polarizing, but that's kinda why I like him. To me, it doesn't get any better than the 2008 championship. It will (likely) never get any better than that. 2 long time rivals battling back and forth all season and Hamilton winning the title by making a pass on the last turn on the last lap of the last race of the year. If I didn't see it for myself I wouldn't have thought it was possible. I hope for another season like that every year. I hope we get one like it this year.
    Yeah no. Hamilton didn't make a pass, Timo Glock went off line and let Lewis pass. Having said that, had Ferrari not screwed up the pit stop in Singapore, that pass would not have mattered.

As a Tifoso, I don't want to see a close fight lol. I want the two red cars 30 second in front at every race like Merc was in 2016.

I was at Indy in 2007 as well, sitting in the main grandstand at Turn 1. Was there in 05 and 06 as well. During practice we sat on the hill at turn 8-9-10. Took this pic of my favorite F1 driver ever in my favorite F1 car/team.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast