Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Times not an objective news source? Project Veritas at it again

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

NY Times not an objective news source? Project Veritas at it again

If not for the net, we all know this would get no attention, but this guy is really a piece of work and a pathological liar:

'Project Veritas' latest installment in the American Pravda series takes aim at The New York Times, the supposed "paper of record." In the first part of this series, Nicholas Dudich, Audience Strategy Editor for the Times' extensive video library speaks candidly about how his left political bias influences his editorial judgement and reveals an unusual connection to former FBI Director James Comey..."

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)

Just an observation

In recent, when something big happens like a mass shooting, there is another big developing story that is totally unrelated. It seems as though mass shootings are followed by sexual assault allegations or misconduct allegations.

Like after this last mass shooting in Vegas in October 2017, within a week there is a story about Harvey Weinstein alleged sexual assault.

After the Aurora shooting in 2012, within a week there was a story about Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky and sexual abuse at Penn State.

After the October 2014 shooting of Sacramento Police Officers- within a week there was a breaking story about Bill Cosby raping 20 women

The July 2016 Shooting of Dallas Police Officer came 2 days after the Hillary Clinton Email scandal came out and within a week, the Rodger Alies sexual assault scandal story came out.

After the Fort Hood shooting in 2009 , within a week there was a breaking story about sexual assault and misconduct to minors, within the US Catholic Church.

After the San Bernardino shooting, within a week, the story about the Baylor University sexual assault cam out.

After the Sandy Hook shooting, within 10 days, the story about Anthony Weiner and sexting underage girls cam out.

After the story broke of Bill Clintons meeting with AG Loretta Lynch during the Congressional hearing involving Hillary Clinton in the Benghazi scandal, within a week, the Access Hollywood tapes (pussygate) with Trump and Billy Bush came out

After the Wasington Navy Yard shooting, within a week there was a story about the Yosemite National Park chief, Don Neubacher steps down amid sexual assault allegations.

I'm not saying these are related by I have observed that during a time of national crisis involving a mass shooting or some for of scandal, within 10 days there seems to be "Breaking News" and "headlines" involving some kind of sexual assault. The above info came from Wiki, dates are not published but I researched the events and other notable events for each month as mass shootings occurred in the US.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I see your point, but Weinstein been a long time coming.
    Honestly this scumbag s behaviour has been rolling full blown rapey pervert for going on two decades.
    Coincidence in this case, his brother finally decided to consider him a liability and cut him out of the business.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ill do you one better than that.
    WELL over 20 years now, go back and look at almost every time, almost every..single..time...a piece of gun legislation comes up in Congress, whether pro or con...there has been a mass shoooting of some sort either the day of, day before, or within just a few days of the vote. I had it written down for years..but cant remember all the times now.
    This Vegas thing also happened right when the silencer/suppressor vote was nearing, and Mo Brooks and company were shot at the softball game I THINK...might be a tad off..the day or week it was gonna come up for the first time. This shit aint no coincidence bro. What you cited aint either.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    I'm glad to see there are other enlightened folks out there. We've been had for a long time. False flag ops are happening to the left and right, folks. Of course, this thread will be shut down soon. Keep your torch lit, never stop searching for the truth.
    Colt > BCM

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    I think it would be even more telling/interesting to see how many of these were also linked to the shooter offing himself or having the police off him ...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I see your point, but Weinstein been a long time coming.
    Honestly this scumbag s behaviour has been rolling full blown rapey pervert for going on two decades.
    Coincidence in this case, his brother finally decided to consider him a liability and cut him out of the business.
    That kind of supports his point. Numerous news orgs had weinstein stories, but quashed them, in the past, including NYT. Why'd the Times go with it now?

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Ill do you one better than that.
    WELL over 20 years now, go back and look at almost every time, almost every..single..time...a piece of gun legislation comes up in Congress, whether pro or con...there has been a mass shoooting of some sort either the day of, day before, or within just a few days of the vote. I had it written down for years..but cant remember all the times now.
    This Vegas thing also happened right when the silencer/suppressor vote was nearing, and Mo Brooks and company were shot at the softball game I THINK...might be a tad off..the day or week it was gonna come up for the first time. This shit aint no coincidence bro. What you cited aint either.
    Interesting..

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thank you for posting this. I hadn't noticed this specific connection. There are other "coincidences" that I have observed.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    I'm glad to see there are other enlightened folks out there. We've been had for a long time. False flag ops are happening to the left and right, folks. Of course, this thread will be shut down soon. Keep your torch lit, never stop searching for the truth.
    If this thread gets shut down soon, it will be because of moronic bickering, personal attacks and rampant stupidity.

Ease off on the conspiracy theories and tinfoil regarding the moderation here.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast