Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 F1 changes for the better (<-- Formula 1 Auto Racing)

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Yeah no. Hamilton didn't make a pass, Timo Glock went off line and let Lewis pass. ]
    🙄 Watch the onboards with telemetry from Glock. You're simply wrong. Wheel spin with slicks for Glock the entire lap.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Great race!

I went to Indy 01-04, 06-07. Can't remember why I missed 2005 but that was a shit show anyhow.

Don't forget Indy 07 was Vettels first race and first points. Kinda cool to have seen that.

Glad Jenson is back for Monaco. Go JB22!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mnoe82 View Post
    �� Watch the onboards with telemetry from Glock. You're simply wrong. Wheel spin with slicks for Glock the entire lap.
    Agree to disagree sir. Glock could have kept his line. Those guys know how to run a car on slicks in slippery conditions. Hamilton still could have out draged him up the hill. Glock just made it easy.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Agree to disagree sir. Glock could have kept his line. Those guys know how to run a car on slicks in slippery conditions. Hamilton still could have out draged him up the hill. Glock just made it easy.
    Bitter, party of one. Lol man, that was almost 10 years ago.

Can you share that photo of MS with me, fullsize? My user name at yahoo is my email. Great shot. Reminds of a Sutton photo that was similar of MS from the 2000s.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    Bitter, party of one. Lol man, that was almost 10 years ago.

Can you share that photo of MS with me, fullsize? My user name at yahoo is my email. Great shot. Reminds of a Sutton photo that was similar of MS from the 2000s.
    Yeah I'm bitter lol. I hate McLaren and Hamilton.

Anyway, that was Kimi in the photo I shared. MS retired at the end of 2006 and that was the 2007 US GP. I have pics of MS I will send you when I get home from work later today.

This is the same location in Indy in 2006

I think I also have a good shot of him from the 2012 GP in Austin. We were sitting at the exit of Turn 11. I don't have that one uploaded to Photobucket.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wow! I didn't realize there was that much elevation change at Indy! (LOL)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    Wow! I didn't realize there was that much elevation change at Indy! (LOL)
    No one ever said the camera has to be level lol. I like that look for some reason :-p

I used to take pics for the local Corvette Challenge (Drag Racing) and the guys would complain that I took pics of their cars at a diagonal sometimes. I'm like "don't be a jerk, you're getting full size pics of your car for free". And then Raceway Park banned me cause their photographers, who charged $40 for a 8x10, got pissed at me. The pinnacle of my photography career was getting my photos published in a magazine (Corvette or Super Chevy - Can't remember) with an article about the Corvette Challenge series.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Send em both pretty please! I have a buddy who is a Kimi fan, assumed you were an MS guy and the helmet looked red! Looking at the picture more closely and notice the different color of the car, or was the an artifact of your camera/post process/lighting?

I was more into bikes as a kid, had a Rothmans Honda poster (Gardiner). Then a big new Honda service center opened up near the house with a 1988 Senna car in the lobby with an engine on display. I started following F1 a little bit in the 90s but really started paying attention in 2000 when I got Directv.

Not a Lewis fan. First hat I ever bought was Trulli Jordan Honda at Indy 01 and kinda hated McLaren in the 2000s. I am a man without a team now that JB left. Maybe time to get a Ricciardo lid and pull for Red Bull. Would be easier to be a Tifosi but I can't man!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    Send em both pretty please! I have a buddy who is a Kimi fan, assumed you were an MS guy and the helmet looked red! Looking at the picture more closely and notice the different color of the car, or was the an artifact of your camera/post process/lighting?

I was more into bikes as a kid, had a Rothmans Honda poster (Gardiner). Then a big new Honda service center opened up near the house with a 1988 Senna car in the lobby with an engine on display. I started following F1 a little bit in the 90s but really started paying attention in 2000 when I got Directv.

Not a Lewis fan. First hat I ever bought was Trulli Jordan Honda at Indy 01 and kinda hated McLaren in the 2000s. I am a man without a team now that JB left. Maybe time to get a Ricciardo lid and pull for Red Bull. Would be easier to be a Tifosi but I can't man!
    It's going to be great to see JB in the car again in Monaco. I kinda feel like he got shafted like MS did in 2007. The team wants to bring in someone else and the old guy gets forced into retirement. JB is a true gentlemen racer, always like that about him. Seeing him make Rubens a bitch yet again in 2009 was hilarious. I still remember his first win in Hungry 2006 after MS dropped out with suspension damage. He had crazy eyes, it was awesome. His drive in Canada in 2011 was interesting. Crashing out his team mate, penalty, crashing out Alonso, puncture and a pass on the last lap for the lead.

Im a huge Kimi fan. I love the dude. He is my kind of guy. I cried like a little girl at the end of the Brazlian Grand Prix in 2007.

Above all else tho, I am a Ferrari fan. Being a Tifoso hasn't been easy since 2008.

I will e-mail you the jpeg files when I get home.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Im a huge Kimi fan. I love the dude. He is my kind of guy. I cried like a little girl at the end of the Brazlian Grand Prix in 2007.
    How about Massa's loss to Hamilton in literally the last few seconds of Brazil 2008? I really wanted Massa to win.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast