Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Q Honey Badger Pre-Sale

Feedback Score

Q Honey Badger Pre-Sale

It looks like the Honey Badger (2.0) is finally being released. There is a pre-order that is apparently going live tomorrow (4/4), and I was wondering if anyone else was looking to get one or if the fad is over? I dont own a 300blk firearm at all, but the full railed suppressed version has my interest. What are people's thoughts on the honey badger, especially potential heat issues with the tucked suppressor

http://liveqordie.com

Feedback Score
    I'm in for a few variants.

Feedback Score
    A few? Did you hit the lottery? Did you order a fix too? I don't do any distance shooting but that looks like a cool firearm as well.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon01 View Post
    It looks like the Honey Badger (2.0) is finally being released. There is a pre-order that is apparently going live tomorrow (4/4), and I was wondering if anyone else was looking to get one or if the fad is over? I dont own a 300blk firearm at all, but the full railed suppressed version has my interest. What are people's thoughts on the honey badger, especially potential heat issues with the tucked suppressor

http://liveqordie.com
    Please expand on your comments of potential heat issues. Why is this rifle different than any other integrated suppressor?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davidk View Post
    Please expand on your comments of potential heat issues. Why is this rifle different than any other integrated suppressor?
    I have never had a rifle integrated suppressor, but have heard they got hot, especially 5.56, so I was wondering if the same concern applies to 300blk. I personally dont have any experiance

Feedback Score
    A few? Did you hit the lottery? Did you order a fix too? I don't do any distance shooting but that looks like a cool firearm as well.
    No, I didn't hit the lottery, LOL, I work like most of us.

Feedback Score
    I have never had a rifle integrated suppressor, but have heard they got hot, especially 5.56, so I was wondering if the same concern applies to 300blk. I personally dont have any experiance
    Yeah, they can get hot, but not as hot as touching the bare can itself, relatively.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tom12.7 View Post
    No, I didn't hit the lottery, LOL, I work like most of us.
    I hear you and was jk, I didn't mean to take away from your hard work.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    As much as I liked the concept of the Fix, the Honey Badger is what I have been saving my pennies for...
    “Like a sword, a word can wound or kill, but as long as one does not touch the blade, the sword is no more than a smooth piece of steel. Someone who knows the qualities of a sword does not play with it, and someone who knows the nature of words does not play with them.”-- Miyamoto Misashi

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Supers will heat it up with sustained firing, but subs wouldn't get as hot as an unsuppressed 5.56 barrel under a ventilated HG would.

My guess is that the HB with can is going to be boutique crazy expensive. Beyond anything else, Kevin is a masterful salesman.
    Last edited by glocktogo; 04-04-17 at 21:25.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast