Thread: Video 14 hogs down thermal eradication

Feedback Score

Video 14 hogs down thermal eradication

Started the night with a coyote shot from about 100 yds. Spun around for a few seconds and fell over. Bullet entered behind shoulder and exited front of shoulder. That video didn't record (forgot to enable video mode on the Reap-ir) but it did remind me to enable video on the scope which allowed me to get the next 14 confirmed hog kills from this sounder on video.
    Couple hours later driving/scanning I spotted "a couple" hogs.....
    equipment used: 12.5" ARP upper in 6.8 SPCII from Eric at Blackstone Arms. Reap-IR thermal scope from Cliff at Third Coast Thermal. Sig Sauer 762 titanium QD suppressor from Silencer Shop. Helmet mounted PVS-14. https://youtu.be/nVhzk5Kj-s0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Nice. Looking to get a pulsar xq50 in a couple months. I really want the reap-ir or hunter 2 35mm, but can't swing it right now and want to get another silencer.

Maybe in a few years I'll get something really good. The progression of thermo tech and reduction in price has been crazy last couple years.

Thanks for posting. That spot looks rediculous. Nice shooting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Nice. Looking to get a pulsar xq50 in a couple months. I really want the reap-ir or hunter 2 35mm, but can't swing it right now and want to get another silencer.

Maybe in a few years I'll get something really good. The progression of thermo tech and reduction in price has been crazy last couple years.

Thanks for posting. That spot looks rediculous. Nice shooting.
    Thank you and yes the new pulsar apex xq and trail xq lines are great improvements at great lower prices!
    I might have accidentally tripped and fell on my computer and clicked the buy button on a new trail xq38

U know the new xq38 is a 2.1x and replaces the old Apex xd50
    And the new xq50 is the 3x (2.7) and replaces the old xd75 right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk