Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Q Honey Badger Pre-Sale

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Supers will heat it up with sustained firing, but subs wouldn't get as hot as an unsuppressed 5.56 barrel under a ventilated HG would.

My guess is that the HB with can is going to be boutique crazy expensive. Beyond anything else, Kevin is a masterful salesman.
    $2499

So like...less than a Noveske. With a can and a stock setup that is normall like a billion dollars. Seems reasonable to me.

Feedback Score
    Supers will heat it up with sustained firing, but subs wouldn't get as hot as an unsuppressed 5.56 barrel under a ventilated HG would.

My guess is that the HB with can is going to be boutique crazy expensive. Beyond anything else, Kevin is a masterful salesman.
    Th pre-order pricing is $1,899 for 7.5" SBR with thd Q "cherry bomb" muzzle break and $2,499 for the suppressed version with extended handguard.

I would imagine most of my use for the 300 would be suppressed but I would like the option to shoot supers if its cheaper to shoot at range. Would supers erode the baffles or have any negative impact on the suppressor? They say they use a "turn buckle" system on handguard, so removal is quick and easy, and put a shorter handguard on. The only problem I see there is that I would have no muzzle break or need to time a muzzlebreak every time I was not using the suppressor, since its direct thread.

Feedback Score
    The suppressor on my 300 with subs barely gets hot at all. Supers, probably would get it much hotter. 5.56 makes it crazy hot

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    yawn.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    yawn.
    To me it feels a few years too late.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    $2500, including the suppressor, is a bad ass deal.

ETA: It will really be $2900, but still.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstalford View Post
    $2499

So like...less than a Noveske. With a can and a stock setup that is normall like a billion dollars. Seems reasonable to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon01 View Post
    Th pre-order pricing is $1,899 for 7.5" SBR with thd Q "cherry bomb" muzzle break and $2,499 for the suppressed version with extended handguard.

I would imagine most of my use for the 300 would be suppressed but I would like the option to shoot supers if its cheaper to shoot at range. Would supers erode the baffles or have any negative impact on the suppressor? They say they use a "turn buckle" system on handguard, so removal is quick and easy, and put a shorter handguard on. The only problem I see there is that I would have no muzzle break or need to time a muzzlebreak every time I was not using the suppressor, since its direct thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    $2500, including the suppressor, is a bad ass deal.

ETA: It will really be $2900, but still.
    <goes to find a reasonably edible hat...>

Seriously, consider me chastened.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    I was as shocked as you were when I saw the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I liked the price, I'm committed now for 3 and some other Q items.

Feedback Score
    These gus need to buy rights to the ACR.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast