Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Q Honey Badger Pre-Sale

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    <goes to find a reasonably edible hat...>

Seriously, consider me chastened.
    I mean it's not drop everything and try to shill buy five on your own, but the suppressor should account for $1000, and then the base SBR is probably $1800, and a nifty bespoke collapsible stock is easily another $300. Seems like the pricing is just right.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    I mean it's not drop everything and try to shill buy five on your own, but the suppressor should account for $1000, and then the base SBR is probably $1800, and a nifty bespoke collapsible stock is easily another $300. Seems like the pricing is just right.
    I completely agree, I'm just surprised as hell the price is that reasonable. Is it the AR market downturn? Because last year there were boutique AR's all over the place that carried a higher MSRP, without a can or nifty stock.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123