Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Light/Holster options for Sig P320

Feedback Score

Light/Holster options for Sig P320

I'm about to start carrying my Sig P320 Compact and would like to carry a Surefire XC-1, however I keep reading about reliability issues. I have a TLR 1 HL but I'd like a more compact package. The TLR 3 is out, so is the Inforce APL. If anyone carries appendix or 3 o clock with a light mounted on a Glock 19 or Sig P320c and larger, let me know what holster/belt combination you run.
    Last edited by Cincinnatus15; 04-04-17 at 14:29.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'd take a look at G&G. I recently bought one for my P320 and it's been a fantastic holster. I've been using it as my EDC and I love it. I've logged about 150 hours of use with about 600 presentations so far. I find it to be very sturdy and comfortable. (I don't have the light model) Keep an eye out for my full review in the near future.

Edited to add: I carry the P320C at 3 O'Clock but do not run a light. My belt is a 1.5" Filson double belt.
    Last edited by 556BlackRifle; 04-04-17 at 16:16.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I just ordered from these guys
    http://www.code4concealment.com/stor..._Bearing_.html

I'll report back once I get it in. I went for OWB with TLR1 but they have a single clip version for IWB that I may try as well if the first one works out. They have an eBay account that works out cheaper.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Bumping this. Any other good IWB holsters yet? I'm strongly considering one.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Forgot to come back and update. On the holster above I posted, its decent but I didn't care for the belt loops supplied. They were basically cut pieces of Kydex attached. Scuffed up leather belts and were a general pain with fitment. I replaced them with soft loops that have snap pulls, much better. Gun fit was very tight. I fixed that with a couple minutes of hair dryer and a few draws. The holster works for me now and I would probably give their single clip a try.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Detroit Holsters makes a great holster for the P320C, the "8-mile". I have several light bearing holsters by them, the P320C and G19, with X300 and XC1, specifically. Doesn't take 3 months to get them, either.

Wilderness instructor belt FWIW.
    Last edited by RHINOWSO; 06-23-17 at 22:10.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Detroit Holsters makes a great holster for the P320C, the "8-mile". I have several light bearing holsters by them, the P320C and G19, with X300 and XC1, specifically. Doesn't take 3 months to get them, either.

Wilderness instructor belt FWIW.
    I just bought a metro (OWB) Detroit holster for my CZ P 09 and really like it.

Feedback Score
    Last edited by tacticaldesire; 06-24-17 at 02:48.
    Worry less, Train more.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega9 View Post
    I just bought a metro (OWB) Detroit holster for my CZ P 09 and really like it.
    I have 6 of their holsters and all have been great.

Feedback Score
    I would highly recommend JM Custom Kydex for any holster needs-- I have a couple AIWB holsters from them and the attention to detail and finish is spot on. It looks like the P320 platform is also one of the options available on their site for various holster types (AIWB, IWB, etc.).
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast