Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Solvent Trap business gets ATF raid

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    But he's proud he's arrested and convicted folks for gun crimes because he knew they were going to be violent in the future.

Don't hate on that logic. Stalin would be proud too. The idea that they support a guy being arrested for creating a metal two way threaded piece (on that merit alone - of course there will be more support for an arrest for any violent felonies from all of us) is disheartening at the least.

LEO emeritus wonder dude - are you from the Northeast?
    I'm surprised you didn't call me Hitler. What other names do you snowflakes like to use when someone presents you with coherant argument. All cops are fascists and all laws are wrong. Do as you will, convert all your guns to full auto, cut all your barrels down, and flaunt them all over the internet. Of course yours is the only opinion that matters on this board and America bows to your will. I look forward to seeing you show us the photos and videos of you enjoying your toys. It will be a fun thread to watch.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    >Coast-to-Coast open air prisons.
    >Muh freedom
    >LEO emeritus is literal Stalinist

Eurodriver, stop injecting too much reality. I can't handle it.
    LOL killing me dude.

As much as I'd love to continue this thread I'm going to go to the local beach bar and check out the ladies....

...drinking so I can call 911 if I observe them in possession of car keys.

It's for the children.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Possession crimes are retarded. So is the enforcement of them. If there is no victim there is no crime.

If one is a violent shit-stain that beats his wife, convict him for the action and make him serve the full sentence.

The second amendment isn't about hobbies. It's about defending liberty from the government.

Possession, intent, and now thought-crimes....a slippery slope many have chosen to tread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    The fact that certain evil plants are illegal in this country is literally ****ing social psychosis.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerw02 View Post
    Possession, intent, and now thought-crimes....a slippery slope many have chosen to tread.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Your moral character is so low I lack to vocabulary to describe it. I hope that felon in possession doesn't go on to kill someone you care about. There might be a like-minded juror as you at that trial. I bet you'd be whistling a different tune then. Karma is a bitch. Is it just gun laws that you are so willing to sacrifice your integrity or is it all laws? Gonna go out tonight and do some copious drinking and driving too?
    He never said anything about letting a felon go about with a firearm or NFA stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Excuse me..... Any solid details or update on what really led to this and any evidence of "intent"?

Last edited by MontePR; 04-22-17 at 15:06.

Feedback Score
    Before thread gets locked that is.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Hopefully the troll patrol will be along shortly to remind those with low post count to be more respectful of seasoned members. This is why you people aren't allowed in the general discussion threads. Act civilized.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213