Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Solvent Trap business gets ATF raid

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Your moral character is so low I lack to vocabulary to describe it. I hope that felon in possession doesn't go on to kill someone you care about. There might be a like-minded juror as you at that trial. I bet you'd be whistling a different tune then. Karma is a bitch. Is it just gun laws that you are so willing to sacrifice your integrity or is it all laws? Gonna go out tonight and do some copious drinking and driving too?
    Go away...

Lots of freedom hating going on it seems.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 04-22-17 at 13:37.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by st381183 View Post
    The hoops I went through are large and easy to navigate, so yeah, if you are too lazy to navigate the hoops then you get what you get.

As far as felons in possession goes, I hope you understand that the underlying reason for that particular law is the preponderance of recidivism of violent criminals.

As far as your other reluctance on cases, like everything else, it depends on the circumstances.

I hope you wife is faithful, kind, and loving and your foul comment was a terrible thing to write. Troll. Your attitude invalidates any other comments you wish to make on this matter.
    So, tell me again how laws stop violent criminals?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I'll answer.

They don't.

Because, as we know, The War on Drugs has worked out smashingly. I'm glad that we no longer have a drug problem in this country, thanks to drug laws.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    And said law has performed so adequately.

Felon wants gun.
    Felon finds out its illegal for him to possess gun.
    Felon stops in his tracks, and doesn't obtain gun.

Get real, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by st381183 View Post
    As far as felons in possession goes, I hope you understand that the underlying reason for that particular law is the preponderance of recidivism of violent criminals.

Feedback Score

Sure, as a retired cop I can tell you on more than one occasion a violent felon, after beating his wife and child and threatening to kill them was successfully put away when a firearm was discovered on his person. That additional charge placed him in federal prison instead of a local jail and probably saved the lives of that family. This is more common than you would think.

I have encountered many criminals on the way to commit a crime and was able to prevent said crime because I knew them to be a felon and discovered a firearm.

Laws don't stop violence but sometimes the law enables you to pre-empt a crime. So that should answer your question to some degree.

A law doesn't stop a murderer from murdering, but I would imagine that you would want a murderer convicted of that crime. A law doesn't stop people from running a red light but if you were in a crash and the other guy ran the red light you would want the cop to write the citation.

I will await your pithy reply on how all gun laws are "unconstitutional", "immoral", or some other such nonsense. I'm all for ridding us of the NFA, and for constitutional carry. I am not for criminals being allowed to legally posses guns, or for pedophiles to be around children, or drunks to be allowed to drive.

Some laws and regulations are necessary for people to peaceable co-exist. If the laws already on the books were enforced and violent criminals kept in jail for their entire length of imprisonment gun crime would be tremendously reduced. The "get rid of every gun law" ideology is unrealistic and it just ain't going to happen.
    Last edited by st381183; 04-22-17 at 14:05.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    >misses asterisk in BoR where it says, "Unless Convicted Felon"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    >misses asterisk in BoR where it says, "Unless Convicted Felon"
    But he's proud he's arrested and convicted folks for gun crimes because he knew they were going to be violent in the future.

Don't hate on that logic. Stalin would be proud too. The idea that they support a guy being arrested for creating a metal two way threaded piece (on that merit alone - of course there will be more support for an arrest for any violent felonies from all of us) is disheartening at the least.

LEO emeritus wonder dude - are you from the Northeast?
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 04-22-17 at 14:15.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    ****ing exactly.

Either you served your time or you didn't.

If you're still a violent shitstain after incarceration, that is indicative of a failure of the institution to provide proper social rehabilitation.

But **** all that. And **** your Constitution, bruh.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

You obviously don't understand or are trolling. If LEO emeritus could just arrest everyone for anything and put the population at large in jail - there would be no one left to commit violent crimes.

I love how he gets all holier than thou because I make a meaningless comment on the internet about how I want the wives of victimless crime enforcers to give them HIV, but he readily brags about taking freedom away from human beings for possessing a piece of metal.

Kind of like a priest giving mass on Sunday morning and then spending the afternoon watching football while fondling a preteen boy.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    >Coast-to-Coast open air prisons.
    >Muh freedom
    >LEO emeritus is literal Stalinist

Eurodriver, stop injecting too much reality. I can't handle it.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast