Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A1 Detachable Carry Handle and a 6720 Upper

Feedback Score
    UPDATE: Got mine in yesterday. IMHO it's very impressive the way he did this. If it turns out to be accurate I might get another.
    Never forget every word you spoke when you took your oath of office.

Feedback Score
    Well only crap, that's practically exactly what I was wanting for a KISS project. I ended up with a DD 1.5 rear sight, though. May still keep this in mind.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    That handle is REALLY cool! I like it!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post
    Well only crap, that's practically exactly what I was wanting for a KISS project. I ended up with a DD 1.5 rear sight, though. May still keep this in mind.
    Those usually sell well on the EE here. That's where I bought all of mine.

The A1 carry handle is very cool. Much lower profile too.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    It's beautifully machined, light, with Glock polymer knobs, and sooo A1!

However, I had to buy the A1 rear sight parts separately from Fulton Armory.

http://www.cncguns.com/misc.html

Dennis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    The A1 sight assembly is also available here :https://www.amherst-depot.com/Gunparts.AR15.htm
    I ordered one a few weeks ago, it's NOS parts manufactured in 1974, excellent quality.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought one of those cnc guns carry handles a while ago. I thought he stopped making them but yea the quality is very good. I'd recommend one to anyone wanting something basic.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Metric Matt View Post
    The A1 sight assembly is also available here :https://www.amherst-depot.com/Gunparts.AR15.htm
    I ordered one a few weeks ago, it's NOS parts manufactured in 1974, excellent quality.
    Thank you for posting this source. Never heard of them and would most likely never have if you had not posted this here.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GRA556 View Post
    Thank you for posting this source. Never heard of them and would most likely never have if you had not posted this here.
    I'm glad I could pass on the info. I looked around online and was having a hard time finding something for a reasonable price. After calling Bushmaster and DPMS, two former known sources, Amherst Depot was recommended to me by the guy at Bushmaster. I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered it, but was pleasantly surprised to see it was NOS parts still sealed in the package. IMG_5001.jpg
    IMG_5002.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Metric Matt View Post
    I'm glad I could pass on the info. I looked around online and was having a hard time finding something for a reasonable price. After calling Bushmaster and DPMS, two former known sources, Amherst Depot was recommended to me by the guy at Bushmaster. I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered it, but was pleasantly surprised to see it was NOS parts still sealed in the package. IMG_5001.jpg
    IMG_5002.jpg
    Yes indeed. I'm going to place an order tomorrow for sure. I'm elated to get NOS Colt rear sight parts.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Very cool carry handle. I like it, I'm going to have to pick one up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12