Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glocks this summer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Indy View Post
    The FNS is superior to all of them. But there is no support for it. FN doesnt really care about civilian sales it seems

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

YES!

Ive had two. and looking to buy the 3rd and swear i won't sell it this time! I shoot handguns ELR EXTREEEEEMMMMM LONG RANGE and its by far and large the most accurate even over custom 5in 1911s. I can land a full mag at 100yards on a 66% idpa plate. Ran over 5k thru both guns NEVER HAD ONE, not a SINGLE ISSUE.

Only downside to them is the trigger is heavy, real heavy.

FN DOES care about civi sales. they just don't have the budget to advertise... how many guns do they have in games besides the p90? i never see FN ads on the forums or at shows or shops either
    Last edited by GunsCarsBikesCigars; 08-21-17 at 20:34.
    www.instagram.com/GunsCarsBikesCigars

Sig Tango 6 FFL 5.56/7.62 moa 1-6x24 FOR SALE PM ME**

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My fns 9 has a lower felt weight than a factory glock trigger. Unlike the glock tho there isnt much to do about the trigger on the FNS. Part of the lack of support issues.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    The FNS is superior to all of them. But there is no support for it. FN doesnt really care about civilian sales it seems

Quote Originally Posted by GunsCarsBikesCigars View Post
    YES!

Ive had two. and looking to buy the 3rd and swear i won't sell it this time! I shoot handguns ELR EXTREEEEEMMMMM LONG RANGE and its by far and large the most accurate even over custom 5in 1911s. I can land a full mag at 100yards on a 66% idpa plate. Ran over 5k thru both guns NEVER HAD ONE, not a SINGLE ISSUE.

Only downside to them is the trigger is heavy, real heavy.

FN DOES care about civi sales. they just don't have the budget to advertise... how many guns do they have in games besides the p90? i never see FN ads on the forums or at shows or shops either
    Has no one seen the FN509 and other FN commercials played all the time on sports channels or events? I watch NFL network quite a bit and it seems like every other commercial break FN has a 509 ad.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Since we're throwing random pointless opinions and comparisons out there, I had an FNS 9 for some time and handled/shot the 509 extensively. I'm not a fan of either of them, at all. Not bad guns, just don't like them. Same for the VP9 and P320. I would prefer the M&P 2.0, the APX as fugly as it may be, and the P10C to any of the above. But at the end of the day, I keep coming back to my G19s as my most shot and carried guns. Size, bore axis, weight, overall shootability, reliability, familiarity, ease of manipulations, and my personal experience level / and trigger time behind them. That's all any of this comes down to. I can poo-poo on guns I don't like all day long, that doesn't mean they're necessarily bad.

I'm excited to see what Glock is launching and already RSVP'd for a local release event.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The VP9, P320, FN509, FNS, APX, P10C, and any other gun y'all want to throw out there isn't what is in question here.

The only thing I'm concerned with, is what Glock is releasing on 8/26/17.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by D_M View Post
    The VP9, P320, FN509, FNS, APX, P10C, and any other gun y'all want to throw out there isn't what is in question here.

Thanks for letting us know

Official Kremlin Transmission

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by D_M View Post

Tell ya what ill let you know Saturday. Till then adults can continue to discuss other similar striker fired polymer pistols and what they would like to see.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I predict the new generation Glocks will not be anymore reliable or accurate than current generation Gen 4 Glocks, which isn't bad. I am also not confident the BTF issue will be totally fixed, once and for all, because currently it is NOT. It is the luck of the draw. I have a Gen 4 G19 and its accuracy is pretty good by Glock standards, but it still lags behind my CZ P-10c and other pistols that i used to own (VP9, P320c, PPQ). Also to get it how I wanted it, I had to put around $300 into it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Thanks for letting us know

Tell ya what ill let you know Saturday. Till then adults can continue to discuss other similar striker fired polymer pistols and what they would like to see.

You're both very welcome.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

New Glocks this summer

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I predict the new generation Glocks will not be anymore reliable or accurate than current generation Gen 4 Glocks, which isn't bad. I am also not confident the BTF issue will be totally fixed, once and for all, because currently it is NOT. It is the luck of the draw. I have a Gen 4 G19 and its accuracy is pretty good by Glock standards, but it still lags behind my CZ P-10c and other pistols that i used to own (VP9, P320c, PPQ). Also to get it how I wanted it, I had to put around $300 into it.
    BTF aka limp-wristing

Love my PPQ, but where are spare parts?

I wish HK could make a VP9 with a push button mag release.

And regarding the P10c:

https://youtu.be/kfPdrGE7L3M

Last edited by scooter22; 08-23-17 at 12:21.

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast