Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glocks this summer

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

New Glocks this summer

Looks like Glock is releasing some new models this year, and it also looks like it's not what most of us Glock fans were actually hoping for. As of this point at least.

"The FS version will have forward slide serrations, steel sights, and extended controls. Glock will also offer night sights as a factory option on the G17 Gen4, G19 Gen4, G42, and G43."

G19 Gen4 FS
    G17 Gen4 FS
    G17C Gen4
    G19C Gen4
    G17L Gen3
    G24 Gen3

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...dels-g19c-g24/
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Dang...I was REALLY hoping for the G1911 to be released......
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    Dang...I was REALLY hoping for the G1911 to be released......
    Lol. Personally I was hoping for some "Gen 5's" no fingergrooves, essentially the M series to get into our grubby paws.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Forward serrations are a step in the right direction and make the MOS model a little more appealing in my opinion. That's assuming this will include the MOS series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Forward serrations are a step in the right direction and make the MOS model a little more appealing in my opinion. That's assuming this will include the MOS series.

If it would have included the MOS model in this write-up, I completely agree. But I didn't see that mentioned anywhere.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post

Agreed. I think it will only be a matter of time if not.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I'll take a G24!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    Agreed. I think it will only be a matter of time if not.

The MOS is not part of the summer release. There will also be some OD green guns out on the blue label program. Not sure about commercial guns. All of these are limited production guns, only planned to be produced for a couple of months at this time. All of the summer LE guns announced so far will be available under Blue Label.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Looks like Glock is releasing some new models this year, and it also looks like it's not what most of us Glock fans were actually hoping for. As of this point at least.

"The FS version will have forward slide serrations, steel sights, and extended controls. Glock will also offer night sights as a factory option on the G17 Gen4, G19 Gen4, G42, and G43."

G19 Gen4 FS
    G17 Gen4 FS
    G17C Gen4
    G19C Gen4
    G17L Gen3
    G24 Gen3

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...dels-g19c-g24/
    While the front cocking serrations are moving forward, they suck when used with a Safariland ALS holster. I had to have my serrations cut at a slant so they would not hang up on the internal locking. Good for civilians, not so much for LE, at least ones using ALS holsters.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Limited release? Am I the only one that feels like Glock is either retarded or just likes to **** with their customers?

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    While the front cocking serrations are moving forward, they suck when used with a Safariland ALS holster. I had to have my serrations cut at a slant so they would not hang up on the internal locking. Good for civilians, not so much for LE, at least ones using ALS holsters.

TXPO
    That's a good point. My ATOM slide was getting hung up on mine, but I think it was also a tiny bit wider than stock so I hope that was the bigger part of it.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast