Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From Scratch SBR Build - Noveske, BCM, KAC, Colt

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    I wasn't really worried about the value more then just curious from the ones I have installed. That's all. Excellent build and have fun with it.
    IIRC the directions that came with the last one I ordered said to index the rail to the 11 o'clock position then torque it to TDC. Honestly I don't even think there was a torque value listed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    IIRC the directions that came with the last one I ordered said to index the rail to the 11 o'clock position then torque it to TDC. Honestly I don't even think there was a torque value listed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    There are a few directions out there with values. The early ones I have say 60-140 and from the 11 position, from the ones I have installed exceed 100. That's fine, I was just curious.

Then you have these that came with the last one I bought... and they say 60-70. So when I tighten it by hand to get it to 11, then with a TQ wrench, I exceed the listed value. So the last few I had to time closer to 11:20/30 and I got to 60-65 right at the 12. Each rail is different with the upper receiver, so I was more curious then anything..

Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The instructions that came with my rail were the early version with the A-L clock.

I think this is good info so thanks for posting it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks great

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12