Thread: Docsherm: One of the best on M4C, both in helping others and in his E&E transactions

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Docsherm: One of the best on M4C, both in helping others and in his E&E transactions

I have had several transactions with Docsherm. Here's what you can take to the bank:
    1. You going to be getting a proven high quality part, piece of gear or whatever.
    2. It's going to be exactly as he describes it in the post.
    3. You're going to get it for a very reasonable price.

What more can you ask for? Nothing that's what!
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Ditto. Exactly my experience with the Doc.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    Agreed. We've done multiple transactions. Never any issues.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've dealt with Docsherm once and my experience mirrors yours.

Excellent transaction and member.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Alliance Shoothouse, YSINTG, Carbine 1, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I know I've said this bit but have y'all read his Chest Rigs 101 post before?

If you haven't you should. It's a good read. Especially for me, I was coming out of army issue stuff and wanted sto build my own chest rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams