I have had more transactions with Wigbones than I can remember. Every single one have been completely flawless. He conducts himself with the utmost of professionalism and is a true credit to the M4C forum. (I feel like I'm writing an NCOER) But what's more is that he will go above and beyond. For example, I was in the market for an FDE Vltor Emod stock. He had one and contacted me before posting it! Unfortunately, I was out of pocket for a few days and missed the opportunity. Did he say "Too bad so sad?" Heck no. He said, "Robert, let me see if i can get my hands on one. I don't have one, but let me try." Some days later, true to HIS WORD, he contacts me and says that he has an FDE Emod on the way. The item was in perfect condition. I mean it literally looked brand new. This is the kind of member that gives our forum a GOOD name.

So if you can do business with Wigbones, I encourage you to do so. You will be dealt with in a professional manner and can trust that the parts and the price are absolutely GTG.