Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Good reason to buy Arc'Teryx

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I have some North face and Mountain Hardware. I will get Arc'Teryx when (if?) my stuff wears out. So far nothing has. But some day....some day....

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I have some North face and Mountain Hardware. I will get Arc'Teryx when (if?) my stuff wears out. So far nothing has. But some day....some day....
    Back in 2010 I was looking for a Gore-tex shell. People said Arc'teryx. All I saw was the price.

I bought something from TNF and thought it was a nice jacket. About a month later I went to an REI and looked at the Arc'teryx stuff. Their jacket made my TNF jacket look like something from Kohls.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    Back in 2010 I was looking for a Gore-tex shell. People said Arc'teryx. All I saw was the price.

I bought something from TNF and thought it was a nice jacket. About a month later I went to an REI and looked at the Arc'teryx stuff. Their jacket made my TNF jacket look like something from Kohls.
    I do not doubt the veracity of the claims of quality or durability. I will likely buy Arc'Teryx when what I have wears out. The TNF jacket I have, lasted through a couple deployments and is still going strong. I see no reason to get anything new at this point.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234