Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Best sights on a ccw glock 19, etc?

Feedback Score
    Six Glocks I run CAP Sights Lime Green on all of them.
    "Its The Skill Set Of The Person Behind The Weapon"

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    To the OP

If you think Heinies are sharp, warren tacticals are worst. They are the sharpest rear sights I have come across. Many shirts have been destroyed when I ran them. Great sights though.

Feedback Score
    I REALLY like the Wilson Combat Vickers Battlesight. I opted for the gold bead, and am very satisfied.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have Trijicon HDs...I like them but if I had to do it again I would go Ameriglo and save the extra cash.

Feedback Score
    How does the gold bead compare to tritium in say full sun and night time conditions?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have completely transitioned away from Trijicon HDs to Ameriglo UCs now. I find the UCs every bit as fast, more comfortable to carry (no sharp edges), and they offer all the other advantages the HDs do for less than half the price.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone make a u-notch I-dot rear for glock?
    I have them on my m&p and love the setup, but can't seem to duplicate it for my glock.
    M&p is ameriglo i-dot operator pros.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jaramillo4418 View Post
    How does the gold bead compare to tritium in say full sun and night time conditions?
    I find that the gold dot is very easy to acquire in almost all conditions. Shooting in full sun it definitely pops, and is easy enough to pick up in a dimly lit room or apt hallway. Tritium will be superior in very low light conditions or shooting at a backlit target, but at that point I would rather have a flashlight or WML.

I understand that sights are a personal choice and that most professionals will go for the tritium on these boards. I just wanted to set up two identical Glock 19s and never have to **** with it again, so changing out broken fiber optics or dimming tritium vials was out. Happy so far.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I put MMC adjustable rears (U outline 5 steps) with night sight fronts on all my Glocks over a decade ago. Kahr T9 originally issue I bought came outfitted the same way (or had Novak rear option). I used the adjustable rear when shooting the old Hirtenberger 110gr FP you could get by the case for cheeeeeeeep when I lived in Florida (Late 90's). Shot 2 inches higher (<25 yards) than any other 9mm round I encountered, so 2 steps up and down on the rears between ammo choices.

Had to change the front tritiums as the originals got dimmer to Trijicon HD fronts.

I think MMC went bankrupt, so hope they never break. If they do , I'm a fan of my sig factory night sights, so something similar for the Glocks would be a good backup in the event of current Glock sight failure.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Ameriglo CAPS on my 19,17 & 41.
    I'm currently looking at these. I know the paint is florescent, does it stay bright for long periods or does it fade away?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast