Thread: MASF interviews M4C members Wayne Dobbs and Darryl Bolke - HiTS

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)

MASF interviews M4C members Wayne Dobbs and Darryl Bolke - HiTS

On another forum, I found a link to a very good Youtube channel, Modern American Shooting and Firearms.

The first link I watched was to one of the Industry Professionals here, Wayne Dobbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKR0-4DhsL4

Today's video was to another M4C Moderator and trainer, Darryl Bolke.

Full disclosure here: These two gents are my friends, and I am very fortunate to train with them frequently. They are the co-owners of Hardwired Tactical Shooting, or HiTS.

This Youtube channel also has recordings from some other excellent folks here: Southnarc (Craig Douglas), Steve Fisher, John Murphy, Steve Tarani, Kerry Davis and Aaron Cowan.

I have added these videos to my training library. There's a lot of good info in them, and the interviewers ask good questions. I have no financial affiliation with any of the people in this thread, and received no free benefits. I'm a paying customer, just like you folks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    On another forum, I found a link to a very good Youtube channel, Modern American Shooting and Firearms.

The first link I watched was to one of the Industry Professionals here, Wayne Dobbs.

Today's video was to another M4C Moderator and trainer, Darryl Bolke.

Full disclosure here: These two gents are my friends, and I am very fortunate to train with them frequently. They are the co-owners of Hardwired Tactical Shooting, or HiTS.

This Youtube channel also has recordings from some other excellent folks here: Southnarc (Craig Douglas), Steve Fisher, John Murphy, Steve Tarani, Kerry Davis and Aaron Cowan.

I have added these videos to my training library. There's a lot of good info in them, and the interviewers ask good questions. I have no financial affiliation with any of the people in this thread, and received no free benefits. I'm a paying customer, just like you folks.
    Thank. I didn't get a chance to watch all of it due to work, but I'll try to finish this week. Darryl has some get comments on awareness. Too many people not paying attention to anything but the screen in front of them...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Let me know if you decide to wander over to Texas for a class with them.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I have you to thank for the recommendation to train with Wayne and Darryl. Attending their classes has, by far, been the best decision that I have made regarding training.

I absolutely cannot speaking highly enough of them. They possess a wealth of knowledge and experience, and are a pleasure to be around. I recommend training with them to everyone I encounter. Their safety brief, which is about an hour long and in a classroom versus on the range, is nothing short of outstanding.

I watched both videos and heard some familiar points, but I also gained some new tidbits of information. Thanks for sharing, Serious.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I definitely agree about the safety brief, they do a superb job on that.

One thing that I really, really appreciate is how well they work with new shooters, and especially new female shooters. Language is always appropriate, and do a great job on turning fear of guns into respect for capabilities.

And we need to get together for some more BBQ, I have some very cool new toys to show you.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I definitely agree about the safety brief, they do a superb job on that.

One thing that I really, really appreciate is how well they work with new shooters, and especially new female shooters. Language is always appropriate, and do a great job on turning fear of guns into respect for capabilities.
    They really are class-act guys all-around. I really want to get all of the special ladies in my life down there to take their instruction. I really need to talk to them about booking them for a whole day, and bring my whole family down.

And we need to get together for some more BBQ, I have some very cool new toys to show you.
    Don't threaten me with a good time. I'm actually working in the metromess right now, and if all of the stars align, I will be for the rest of the year. But, the way my luck goes, I'm going to end up back in West Texas before too long.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)