Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 Light Use

Feedback Score
    Anyone have any suggestions for holsters with this? Do you think AlienGear 3.0 will work with the G26 + TLR-6? What about Crossbreed Supertuck? Others? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tower59 View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for holsters with this? Do you think AlienGear 3.0 will work with the G26 + TLR-6? What about Crossbreed Supertuck? Others? Thanks!
    I borrowed a friend's holster from TR Holsters. It was built fine and did the job. I think he got his when they had a TLR-6 + holster deal so see if they're still doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have an Incog, a regular IWB (off Amazon), a Raven OWB, ankle and a couple pocket holsters. Don't have pics of all of them. These are for the 43, but most are available for the 26/TLR-6.

Last edited by El Cid; 04-16-17 at 20:27.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    I have an AIWB TLR-6 holster from Warrior Concealment. Chunkier than a non TLR-6 holster.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Skip the TLR-6 and ger a CT Laserguard Pro. The activation switch is much, much better than other lights. You can also make it come on with just the light or light+laser. I've had one on my G43 and it's pretty great but they supposedly just came out with models to fit the other Glocks.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I have an Incog, a regular IWB (off Amazon), a Raven OWB, ankle and a couple pocket holsters. Don't have pics of all of them. These are for the 43, but most are available for the 26/TLR-6.

El Cid,
    Thanks for posting those pics. I'm favoring the Incog., but that's just with my eyeballs which means nothing for carry comfort and ease of draw. Do you happen to have a favorite? Comfort or ability to make a clean, quick draw or are the about the same?

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have an Alien Gear 3.0 for my Glock 26, and I feel like I am constantly fighting with it. Even with a gun belt on. It's comfortable, but its's very slick on the back and flimsy. I have been waiting for 6 weeks now on my Incog, I love the one I have for my G19, and the 26 should be no exception. The Alien gear is a cheap, decent holster, but it didn't work for me carrying 9 hours a day at work
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Tower,
    Caveat: I don't own an AlienGear w/light option. Because their light options are horrible. They don't have an option for G26 w/TRL-6. (Nor do they have an option for a G19 w/TRL-1XX) You can run a Crimson Trace or a Veridian light and I'm not interested in either. I did just check their website and even chatted with a support guy. He put in a "request" for both configs and said that the market demand drove the options available. I guess I didn't realize there were so many people running lasers on pistols and some Veridian brand I've never heard of.
    Were you under the impression AG had a G26 w/ TRL-6 option?
    I do believe that design-wise you can do better, especially when you throw a WML in the mix, but I cannot complain about their customer service. It is without a doubt one of the best in the tactical industry. They will swap your shell for a new shell if you change guns, and their warranty has always been spot on for me. I will say that time has a way of wearing out the belt clips and the nylon "spring plate" in the soft part of the holster. Send those parts in and they will replace them no problem, so you have that option. I would prefer a holster that I didn't have to swap parts out every few years. It is also a super comfortable holster with good retention and for me a fast, smooth draw.
    Another issue may be placement. Ideally the AG holster, for "concealability" is worn at4-5 o'clock, closer to 5, depending on body type. Some guys likes different carry zone. I carry at 4 and I'm good with that. But worth a mention.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Lights seem to be evolving quickly. Anyone have any new preferences for a Glock 26 light in 2019?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’ve got the TLR-6 on both my 26 and 43. I bought them on sale about 3 months ago. So far, I find them to work well for their purpose on these subcompact guns. I do not know what happens if they get wet or beat on, however. I use a Dara holster with curved clip and 7^ cant.

My EDC lately is a G19 with a grip chop to G26 length and a Inforce APL-c. A chopped down G19 is the best CCW that Glock never made in my opinion.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast