Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayonet lug GONE

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I calculate atleast 7.3 lives saved as a result.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    And at least 20 panty-waisted liberals are sleepy more secure in their homes tonight.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'd move before performing that procedure.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    I'd move before performing that procedure.
    No you wouldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    No you wouldn't.
    Agreed.
    I can actually give two sh!ts about a bayonet lug. If I need a big knife I'll use this sucker.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    No you wouldn't.
    Lol. The personalities on this forum. I have turned down two positions in the past year that offered significant financial increase due to the location infringing on what the founding fathers considered the second most important right as an American.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Lol. The personalities on this forum. I have turned down two positions in the past year that offered significant financial increase due to the location infringing on what the founding fathers considered the second most important right as an American.
    I know, right?!
    There's a big difference between turning down a job in another state vs quitting a job, uprooted yourself & moving out of state.
    People talk tough all the time but if it came down to it, I bet very few would actually do what they tell the internet they're gonna do.

Molon Labe!
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I know, right?!
    There's a big difference between turning down a job in another state vs quitting a job, uprooted yourself & moving out of state.
    People talk tough all the time but if it came down to it, I bet very few would actually do what they tell the internet they're gonna do.

Molon Labe!
    That is a valid point, I'm just blessed to live in Texas.

Feedback Score
    I know, right?!

Molon Labe!
    He is a Texican. They will do the damndest self destructive things for the "principle". I established a great toe hold in the Lone Star State years ago and wish I'd never left.

To the OP,
    Good job on the lug-ectomy. If you heat the part a bit, apply cold blue and rub with steel wool you can approach a hot blue finish.

Feedback Score
    I know, right?!

Molon Labe!
    There are both sides. I moved for a job to a pretty much equal state. I move chasing my dreams. If my current location denies me that, you can put $ to pesos I'd be "uprooting", though I stay mobile as possible.

Yes a lot of guys talk "tough", but a lot of people mean what they say. Moving isn't as big a deal as people make it seem.

The scariest part of any change is the idea of it, not the act of following through.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 04-15-17 at 00:40.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    No you wouldn't.
    Agreed. It would take more than that one thing [bayonet lug] for me to pull up roots and move. I don't think I'll ever use the dang thing anyway. But if they started pulling that kalifornia "assault weapons" BS, it might be the nudge I'd need.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast