Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Accupower 1-8 Initial Impressions (Range Review Coming Soon)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    What is your sample size? I am not discounting your observations, and I am actually looking at the Vortex. I currently need a second scope for an SR25. Would you mind taking a comparable picture to show me how much brighter your Vortex is than my MK6? This one was taken at around noon a while back.

I don't know about anyone else, but I really try not to aim my rifle directly at the sun and shoot it. LOL.

Feedback Score
    Another thing I would like to add is in 2/3 of my last 3gun matches we've had to use the VTAC barricade and shoot through the holes the trijicon has had plenty of eye relief and worked well shooting in awkward positions

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    WS6, I didn't get a chance to get out before dark, so I shined up against a 300w bulb from four feet away and tried to take a pic. Not the best pic, but it should give you an idea til I'm home during the daytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    For reference, here is an Aimpoint M68 with a fresh battery. It washer about the same.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Looks good!

I've posed a few questions to Vortex about the optic. I really wish it had 1/2 mil hashes.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerw02 View Post
    WS6, I didn't get a chance to get out before dark, so I shined up against a 300w bulb from four feet away and tried to take a pic. Not the best pic, but it should give you an idea til I'm home during the daytime.

Is that a vortex on 11? From comparing the 2 back to back, a razor 1-6x on 11 is about a T-1 or T-2 on setting 10/12.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Looks good!

I've posed a few questions to Vortex about the optic. I really wish it had 1/2 mil hashes.
    It's not perfect but it's the brightest LPV I've used. I can't wait to see what they come out with next.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Has anyone found any scope caps for this scope besides the crappy ones that come with it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910