Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dented case shoulders

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I have the Imperial too for a special die. But even for small batches, I have dedicated plastic trays that are permanently gooey from lube. I just spray small batches in the corner of the plastic tray.
    I hear you, it is slow, even for small batches, but if someone is having problems with cases sticking, or denting, I'll tell them to try imperial just to trouble shoot it. Problems typically go away if a case is properly lubed with Imperial.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I have the Imperial too for a special die. But even for small batches, I have dedicated plastic trays that are permanently gooey from lube. I just spray small batches in the corner of the plastic tray.
    I am hearing an awful lot about this Imperial wax. Can someone check their bottle and see what ingredients make this wax the holy grail of case lubes? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaShooter View Post
    I am hearing an awful lot about this Imperial wax. Can someone check their bottle and see what ingredients make this wax the holy grail of case lubes? I'd certainly appreciate it.
    It's a can.. smaller than skoal dip, and there's no ingredients listed. it's really not ALL THAT, but it's convenient for finger lubing small sizing applications.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123