Thread: Recs for Lightweight Unsuppressed 11.5" Barrel?

Feedback Score

Recs for Lightweight Unsuppressed 11.5" Barrel?

I'm in the market for a lightweight-ish 11.5" barrel for a pistol build that will unfortunately never see a suppressor unless I send it to live out of state. This rules out most of the barrels from the usual suspects due to profile (typically government) and gas port diameter in some cases (e.g. Faxon Gunner, which is a shame because I like the price and QPQ treatment). At this point, I have narrowed it down to a BCM Standard ELW-Fluted but was wondering if there's something else out there worth considering. Usage will be a range toy with possible class time down the road, but I ultimately want a quality product to fit the rest of my build.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Sionics LW deserves a look as well IMO.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Sionics LW deserves a look as well IMO.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Indeed. That must be new because I didn't see those when I last looked a couple of months ago.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I have a complete BCM 11.5" ELW (flutted) barreled upper and it's great. I shoot it suppress and un - it works great and it very light IMO.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What about a Ballistic Advantage Hanson 11.3"? I used to have a BA 11.5" gov't profile barrel on my AR pistol and it performed well.